[ 22 ]

Taehyung: ( He turns his back and looks at Do Yun ) I knew from the beginning that Do Yun is a characterless guy.

But I didn't know that he would do such a thing to his sister-in-law.

Author:

Taehyung walks towards Do Yun and grabs his collar.

Do Yun: ( He removes his headphones ) What's wrong with you?

Taehyung: ( He punched Do Yun )

Yuna: Taeh- ( Before she can say anything further somebody covers her mouth and drags her out of the Kim's house )

YN: Take her home Jungkook. I will handle everything here.

Jungkook: Yes ma'am!

YN: ( She looks at Yuna whose mouth is still covered with Jungkook's hand ) Thank you so much for breaking my trust Yuna.

Author:

After saying that YN walked inside the house. And Jungkook and Yuna left from there.

Taehyung: How can you touch your sister-in-law inappropriately? ( He punched Do Yun again )

Do Yun: ( He fell on the ground and looked at Taehyung in shock ) Wh- What a- are you saying?

Author:

Taehyung presses his feet on Do Yun's shoulder and stares at him dangerously.

Meanwhile, Ye Jun walks out of her room and sees Do Yun on the floor.

Ye Jun: TAEHYUNG! WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY SON? ( She runs towards Do Yun and helps him to get up from the floor )

Taehyung: You don't have to come in between us.

Ye Jun: WHY ARE YOU BEATING HIM? ( She asked angrily )

Author:

Taehyung turns his back and walks towards YN.

Taehyung: Should I hand him over to the police?

Ye Jun: ( She looks at Taehyung in surprise ) What are you saying, Taehyung?

Taehyung: I AM NOT TALKING TO YOU ( He looks at Ye Jun angrily )

Ye Jun: ( She flinched )

Taehyung: Say Yuna! Should I hand him over to the police? Or do you want me to punish him in my way?

YN: ( She frowns her eyebrows ) Fine! Punish him the way you want. I also want to see what are you going to do with him.

Author:

Again Taehyung was shocked after seeing the change in YN's behaviour.

_
Taehyung's Thoughts:

( He blinks his eyes twice ) Does she have split personality disorder?!
_

Author:

Taehyung walks towards Do Yun and grabs his collar. He drags Do Yun to his room and locks him there.

Ye Jun: WHY ARE YOU LOCKING MY SON? OPEN THE DOOR, TAEHYUNG!

Taehyung: Mrs. Kim Ye Jun stay away from this matter if you don't want me to send your son behind bars.

And yes, don't even think of opening this door if you don't want me to show you my dark side ( He warned Ye Jun and left from there )

----Jungkook's Apartment----

Author:

Jungkook drags Yuna to her room and locks the door from outside.

Yuna: ( She knocks the door from inside ) Jungkook please open the door. Please listen to me at least.

Jungkook: Give your so-called explanation to your sister. Don't drag me between you both ( He said coldly )

And no matter what you say I am always by YN's side. If she says you are right then you are right and if she says you are wrong then you are wrong.

Yuna: Jungkook list- ( Jungkook cuts her off from the other side )

Jungkook: Don't waste your time explaining anything to me. Because I don't bother listening to anything from your side.

For now, just stay inside your room. We will talk when your sister will come here. ( After saying that he left from there )

----Kim's House----

Taehyung & Yuna's Bedroom

Author:

Taehyung enters his bedroom and looks at YN.

Taehyung: Yuna! ( He softly calls her name )

YN: ( She looks at Taehyung )

Author:

Taehyung slowly walks towards YN and suddenly falls on his knees in front of her.

Taehyung: ( Tears rolled down his cheeks ) I- I am sorry!

______________________________________

Don't forget to vote and comment

______________________________________

Hey readers!
Don't worry I am not dead.

Since I started working I get very less time to do anything for myself. I can't even write ffs 🥲 You know as we grow up we get very less time for ourselves. Wait! Why I am talking like an old woman?😅

Anyway, I request you to support me even if I update late 😭🙏🏻

Is She My Wife? || KTH FF || ✓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें