[ TEASER ]

______________________________________

Ye Jun: Taehyung take Do Yun with you and teach him how business works ( She gave him a fake smile )

Taehyung: I don't have time to teach him ( He looks at Do Yun who is busy playing on his phone ) And I don't think he is interested in business ( After saying that he left from there )

Ye Jun: This son of bitch ( She gritted her teeth ) I really want to kill him.

Yuna: Eomma what are you saying?

Ye Jun: ( She looks at Yuna and slaps her ) How dare you call me eomma? Call me ma'am did you get that?

Yuna: Y- Yes! ( Tears rolled down her cheeks )

______________________________________

Do Yun: Yuna, today nobody is home ( He tucks her hair behind her ear ) Let's have fun ( He smirks )

Yuna: ( She pushed his hand ) Do you have any shame left? I'm your sister-in-law.

Do Yun: ( He gets angry and grabs her neck ) Are you playing hard to get?

Yuna: Le- Leave me Do Yu- Yun. I wi- will tell Taehyung everything.

Do Yun: Taehyung? ( He laughs ) I'm sure that man don't give a damn about you ( He pushed Yuna to the ground ) You are just a trash that my mom brought from the dustbin. So remember that, if she can bring you here then she can throw you out of this house as well.

______________________________________

Jungkook: Ma'am I want to tell you something ( He said with a straight face )

YN: ( She places her drink on the table and looks at Jungkook ) What?

Jungkook: It's about one of your family members.

YN: Suddenly why are you bringing up my family? ( She asked coldly ) They all are dead for me.

Jungkook: Ma'am I think you should hear me out once before it's too late.

YN: ( She walks towards Jungkook ) Jungkook you are talking a lot these days.

Jungkook: I'm sorry ma'am! But it's urgent ( He said coldly )

YN: Fine tell me then.

Jungkook: Ma'am your sister... ( He said everything to YN )

YN: What did you say? ( Her blood boiled in anger )

Jungkook: I'm telling the truth, ma'am.

YN: Do they have a death wish? ( She gritted her teeth in anger ) If yes then I will fulfill their wish.

______________________________________

Jungkook: I have done all the arrangements, ma'am.

YN: Good!

Jungkook: Ma'am, who will be your first target?

YN: ( She looks at Jungkook coldly and says... ) My first target is Kim Taehyung!

______________________________________

Part 1 : 4th January 2023

______________________________________