[ 28 ]

Ye Jun: YOU BITCH! ( She raised her hand to slap YN, but someone grabbed it from behind )

Taehyung: Don't you dare to raise your hand at my wife.

Ye Jun: ( She pulls her hand back from Taehyung's hand ) What will you do then?

Taehyung: The lock-up besides Do Yun's lock-up ( He pauses for a couple of seconds and says... ) is empty.

So should I call Namjoon Hyung here?

Ye Jun: ( She laughs mockingly ) Are you threatening me?

Taehyung: No! I am just telling you ( He said coldly ) You are aware that you can be arrested for domestic violence, right?

Ye Jun: You... ( She gritted her teeth in anger and left from there )

Author:

After Ye Jun left Taehyung gets a call from Hosoek.

----On Call----

Hosoek: Taehyung did you find Yuna at your place?

Taehyung: Yes! She is home.

Hoseok: ( He sighs in relief ) This girl! How can she leave the hospital without informing us?

Taehyung: I will talk to her! ( He runs his fingers through his hair ) Now you and Jimin can go back home.

Hoseok: Okay, Bye! And take care of Yuna!

Taehyung: Yes!

----Call Ends----

Taehyung: ( He looks at YN who is already looking at him ) Why did you leave the hospital?

YN: What are you trying to do Taehyung? ( She walks closer to Taehyung ) Why did you suddenly send Do Yun behind bars?

Taehyung: You know why I did that.

YN: Don't try to act like a knight in shining armour in front of me. Things you're doing now should have been done a long time ago.

Taehyung: Yuna- ( He was cut off by YN )

YN: Don't you think it's too late for all this?

Author:

Taehyung pulls YN closer by her waist and stares into her eyes. Meanwhile, YN flinched a little by Taehyung's action.

Taehyung: What... ( He pauses for a couple of seconds and says... ) What else do you want me to do?

YN: ( She frowns and sniffs around Taehyung's face ) Are you drunk?

Taehyung: Yes! So... So what?

YN: ( She looks at Taehyung angrily ) So many things happened today and still you had time to drink?

Taehyung: Yes! So many things happened in these days that I couldn't handle it.

My wife first requested a divorce. Then I found out that she was getting molested by my stepbrother. After that, my wife fainted after seeing her father, and when I took her to the hospital ( He chuckles sadly ) her lover came to see her in the hospital behind my back.

YN: Are you trying to play the victim card here?

Taehyung: ( He leaves YN's waist ) Why are you blaming me for everything Yuna? You know what? Not only me but you are also at fault here.

YN: ( She frowns her eyebrows ) What?

Taehyung: Have you ever tried to talk to me about these issues? Even once?