[ 16 ]

Ye Jun: KIM YUNA! ( She screamed Yuna's name )

Author:

YN suppresses her laugh and walks inside the dining room.

YN: Yes mother-in-law? Did you call me?

Ye Jun: Br- Bring water! WHY THERE IS NO WATER HERE?!

YN: Mother-in-law I have read somewhere that we should not drink too much water while eating.

Ye Jun: SHUT YOUR MOUTH AND BRING WATER FOR ME!

Do Yun: Ple- Please go a- and bring wa- water Yuna ( He begged )

YN: ( She smirks ) Okay!

Author:

YN went into the kitchen and picks up the water jug from the counter and takes out all the water bottles from the refrigerator too.

YN: Nobody is taking proper care of the plants in the garden area. ( She smirks ) Now I only have to do something for the plants.

Author:

YN went into the backyard and emptied the water jug and all the water bottles on the plants in the backyard.

Meanwhile, Ye Jun and Do Yun went into the kitchen to search for water.

Ye Jun: ( She looks around ) YUNA WHY THERE IS NO WATER HERE?

Do Yun: Mom I think that bitch is doing this purposely.

Ye Jun: You think? Do Yun she is surely doing this purposely.

Do Yun: Mom do something. I - I need water right now.

YN: ( She walks into the kitchen ) Are you looking for something?

Ye Jun: ( She walks towards YN and grabs her hair ) YOU BITCH! WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO?

Author:

On the other hand, Jungkook smirks after watching the mess happening in Kim's house.

Yuna: Jungkook we should go to my in-law's house. I am afraid that Eomma will do something to Unnie.

Jungkook: ( He looks at Yuna and says... ) Yuna ma'am you shouldn't be worrying about your Unnie right now.

Yuna: ( She frowns her eyebrows )

Jungkook: The ones you should be worrying about right now should be your mother and brother-in-law.

Author:

Meanwhile, YN hissed in pain and grabs Ye Jun's hand. She digs her sharp nails into Ye Jun's Skin and asks...

YN: What do you think I am doing?

Ye Jun: AHHH! ( She leaves YN's hair ) LEAVE MY HAND!

Do Yun: YUNA LEAVE MOM!

YN: ( She smirks and pushed Ye Jun ) You want water right?

Ye Jun: ( She glares at YN )

YN: Then go to the bathroom and drink the bathroom tap water.

Author:

After saying that YN walks out of the kitchen and went to her room.

Ye Jun: From where did she get so much courage? ( She gritted her teeth in anger ) I WILL KILL HER!

Do Yun: Kill her later, Mom. First, we need water. I can't bare this now.

.

.