[ 12 ]

----Dockyard----

Author:

YN's eyes are searching for Mark. YN has decided the moment she will see Mark she will shoot him.

YN: Where is Mark? ( She asked Yoongi )

Yoongi: I don't know.

His people are here but where is he? ( He asked himself )

YN: ( She frowns her eyebrows ) What do you mean by "Where is he?" Didn't you tell me that Mark is going to the dockyard and trafficking more than 30 people this time to other countries?

Yoongi: Yes, YN! I got the information from my people that Mark will be here at the dockyard at 2 PM.

YN: Then where is he? ( She asked sternly )

Jungkook: ( He comes and stood behind YN and Yoongi ) Ma'am!

YN: ( She looks at Jungkook ) Jungkook, why are you here?

Jungkook: Ma'am I am here to help you.

YN: If you and Yeonjun are here then who is with Yuna?

Jungkook: I have appointed our 10 guards outside my house so don't worry Ma'am.

YN: ( She sighs in relief )

Yoongi: YN! Mark is here!

.

.

Author:

Meanwhile, Taehyung and Hosoek already left from Taehyung's company and are now searching for YN.

Hoseok: Where she must have gone? ( He asked himself and looks at Taehyung ) It's all because of you Taehyung.

Taehyung: What did I do?

Hoseok: You believed whatever that stupid secretary of yours said to you and upset Yuna by not trusting her.

Taehyung: By blaming me can you find Yuna? ( He asked coldly )

Hoseok: Such a heartless person you are Taehyung.

Taehyung: ( He speeds up the gear ) Call on Yuna's phone.

Hoseok: Yes! Yes! Let's see if she picks up the call ( He calls Yuna )

.

.

Author:

Meanwhile, YN, Jungkook and Yoongi are ready to attack Mark and his people.

But suddenly Yuna's phone which is with YN now starts vibrating.

YN: ( She checks the caller ID) Why this guy is calling me now? ( She cuts the call but Hoseok calls her again )

Yoongi: Who is he?

YN: Yuna's best friend.

Author:

Suddenly YN, Jungkook, Yoongi and Yeonjun saw that Mark shoot one of his men.

Yeonjun: Why did he shoot his own man?

Yoongi: Who cares?! ( He looks at YN ) We have to get ready now.

YN: Yes! No matter what happens today catch that Mark dead or alive. Did you all get that?

Author:

Yoongi, Jungkook and Yeonjun nodded their head.

Jungkook: Ma'am, I will be at your side.