[ 29 ]

----Jungkook's Apartment----

Author:

After YN and Jungkook finished conversing, Jungkook went into the kitchen to make coffee, leaving YN and Yuna on the couch.

Yuna: I'm sorry, Unnie. I will not run away from Jungkook's house again. I promise.

YN: If you do this again, I will break your legs. ( She said sternly )

Yuna: ( She shuddered as she saw YN's expression ) You're no longer my Unnie. You look like a true mafia queen now.

( She lowers her head and says... ) I miss my old Unnie.

YN: But I'm not interested in becoming that old YN again ( She scoffs ) You don't even know what happened to me in the past ( She mumbled )

Yuna: Huh?

YN: Nothing! Do Yun is now behind bars. And Ye Jun is the only one I have to deal with now.

I will leave that house once I'm done with her.

Jungkook: ( He places the coffee mugs on the table and asks... ) And what about Kim Taehyung?

YN: ( She sighs ) I don't know.

Yesterday he got drunk and said... ( She tells Jungkook and Yuna everything )

So I believe Yuna is equally at fault here. ( She looks at Jungkook and asks... ) What do you think about this?

Jungkook: ( He takes a seat ) We must not forget, ma'am, that he neglected his responsibilities to Yuna ma'am.

YN: I agree with you. That's why I still want Yuna and Taehyung to get divorced.

( She looks at Yuna and holds her hands ) Yuna I know you love Taehyung, but even if you go back to him when everything is fine, nothing will change in your married life.

You will never receive a husband's love from him. Are you still okay with it?

Yuna: I don't know Unnie. I'm not sure what I should do next.

YN: Do you believe me?

Yuna: ( She nods her head )

YN: ( She smiles ) Then trust me I will find the right guy for you.

Yuna: So you are telling me to divorce Taehyung?

YN: The situation has changed now. So I will not force you to divorce him.

But... ( She cups Yuna's cheeks and says... ) Unnie wants to see you happy. I don't want you to compromise or adjust in this marriage if your partner doesn't love you.

Life is giving you a second chance, so make use of it.

Yuna: Unnie- ( YN cuts her off )

YN: Yuna, I promise I will respect your decision. But before you give me your answer, I want you to think about this matter properly.

Yuna: ( She nods her head ) Okay Unnie!

----Timeskip----

Jungkook: Should I drop you at the Kim's House?

YN: No! It's all right!

Also, Taehyung is aware of you so I don't want to create any scene.

I want to leave that place on good terms after my mission is over. Because if Yuna chooses to stay with Taehyung, being close to you may damage their already affected marriage.