[ 50 ]

----Mafia Queen's Bungalow----

Next Day

----YN's Bedroom----

----On Call----

Namjoon: YN, we've caught everyone. So, don't worry.

YN: ( She sighs in relief )

Namjoon: How's Jungkook doing now?

YN: He seems fine, but he isn't.

Namjoon: Tell him to take good care of himself. Let him stay at your bungalow for a few days.

YN: Yes! I will not allow him to leave the bungalow for at least a week.

Namjoon: Hmmm! I'll talk to you later, YN. I have to go on patrol.

YN: Okay, Bye!

Namjoon: Bye!

----Call Ends----

Author:

YN was about to put her phone on the nightstand when a message popped on her phone screen.

_
Message from Taehyung:

I won't be able to visit you today YN (⁠╥⁠﹏⁠╥⁠)

I have a lot of stuff to do today.

But I'll do my best to finish everything early and then come to your place.
_

YN: ( She chuckles ) If you can't come here, I will come there instead.

Should I take a lunchbox for him? ( She asked herself ) Wait! Why do I sound like a typical housewife?

( She shook her head ) I don't have time to think about this. I should ask the maids to prepare something special for everyone today.

Author:

YN leaves her phone on the nightstand and walks out of her room.

When she was about to enter the kitchen, Hoseok stopped her.

Hoseok: YN!

YN: ( She looks at Hoseok ) How was the business trip?

Hoseok: ( He glances around before walking towards YN ) Are you teasing me?

YN: Yes! ( She smiles ) What's happening? Did Yuna tell you to stay here?

Hoseok: Yes! Yuna called me here yesterday. She was quite sad after seeing what had happened to Jungkook.

She thinks Jungkook was hurt because of her, and that this is God's warning to stay away from him.

YN: ( She frowns ) Is she stupid? ( She sighs ) What is wrong with this girl?

Hoseok: At this point, I am certain she still loves Jungkook. So, what do we do now?

YN: ( She thinks for a while before taking a deep breath ) Jung Hoseok, get ready!

Hoseok: Get ready for what?

YN: ( She smiles ) To marry my sister.

Hoseok: Okay! ( His eyes widened ) WHAT?

----Timeskip----

----Kim's Fashion----

Taehyung's Cabin

Secretary: Mr. Kim, Yuna Ma'am wants to meet you.

Taehyung: ( He frowns ) Yuna?

Secretary: Yes!