[ 1 ]

----Mafia Queen's Bungalow----

Living Room

----On-Call----

Guard: Boss, tomorrow mafia queen is going to attend the inauguration of Park's fashion in disguise.

???: Okay thanks! Soon I will send you the money.

Guard: Thanks boss!

----Call-Ended----

Guard: ( He looks at YN ) M- Ma'am, I- I have le- lend your mes- message to him. Now y- you will l- let me go, right?

YN: Of course! ( She smiles mocking ) You can go now.

Guard: ( He looks at YN in surprise ) Really?

YN: ( She slowly nods her head )

Guard: Thank you! Thank you, ma'am!

Author:

The guard turns his back to leave but before he could take a step ahead the person standing beside YN shoots him.

YN: ( She smirks ) Good job Jungkook!

Jungkook: Thank you ma'am ( He said with a straight face )

YN: Tell someone to clean this mess ( She said coldly )

Jungkook: Yes ma'am! ( He bows and leaves from there )

Author:

YN walks towards the guard's body and takes his cell phone from his hand.

Jungkook: ( He comes back to the living room ) Ma'am I have told the guard's to clean up this mess.

YN: Hmm! ( She walks towards Jungkook ) Keep this cell phone with you.

Jungkook: ( He takes the cell phone from YN's hand )

YN: I am not going to any inauguration tomorrow.

So you go there and make sure to kill that Mark tomorrow itself.

Jungkook: Yes ma'am!

----Kim's Mansion----

Kitchen

Ye Jun: YUNA! YUNA! Where is this bitch? ( She gritted her teeth ) YUNA! ( She again shouted Yuna's name )

Yuna: ( She comes inside the kitchen ) Yes Eomm- I mean Ma'am?

Ye Jun: ( She grabs Yuna's elbow tightly ) Why the dinner is not ready yet?

Yuna: Ma'am I- I was cle- cleaning Do Yun's room.

Ye Jun: Stop giving me excuses and start cooking the dinner ( She pushed Yuna and left from there )

----Timeskip----

Author:

Yuna prepared the dinner and was ready to leave the kitchen but Ye Jun entered the kitchen and stopped Yuna.

Ye Jun: Dinner is ready?

Yuna: Y- Yes!

Author:

Ye Jun walks towards the kitchen counter and starts tasting the food Yuna cooked for dinner.

After she was done tasting the food she glares at Yuna and slaps her.

Ye Jun: WHY THE FOOD IS NOT SPICY? Don't you know that Do Yun likes spicy food?

Yuna: ( Tears started forming in her eyes ) B- But ma'am Tae- Taehyung don't like spicy food.

Ye Jun: Who cares about that brat? ( She holds Yuna's chin tightly and asks... ) But you like spicy food, right?

Yuna: Ye- Yes!

Ye Jun: ( She smirks and leaves Yuna's chin )

Author:

Ye Jun takes the chilly powder bottle and a big spoon from the counter.

She pours the chilly powder into that spoon and looks at Yuna.

Ye Jun: Open your mouth!

Yuna: ( She looks at the spoon and then at Ye Jun ) N- No! No, Ma'am, please!

Ye Jun: I SAID OPEN YOUR MOUTH! ( She shouted )

Yuna: Plea- Please forgive me, ma'am.

Author:

Ye Jun forcefully opens Yuna's mouth and feeds her a spoonful of chilly powder.

Ye Jun: If you try to spit it out then I will make you eat this whole bottle of chilly powder.

Author:

Yuna swallowed the chilly powder and immediately runs toward the refrigerator to drink water.

Ye Jun: I hope you learned your lesson now ( She rolls her eyes at Yuna and left from there )

Author:

Yuna drinks the water immediately and sits on the floor while holding her knees

Yuna: ( Tears roll down her cheeks ) Appa why did you send me to this hell?

I hate you so much for this.

I should have listened to unnie back then...

----Flashback----

5 Years Ago

YN: Yuna I come here to convince you for the last time.

Yuna: Unnie, how many times should I tell you that I'm not going to leave dad's side?

YN: Don't stay with this man. He will ruin your life Yuna.

Yuna: Unnie appa is not a bad person.

YN: ( She scoffs ) You will find out in a few years what kind of person he is.

( She takes a deep breath ) This is the last time you are seeing me. From here after you will never see me again.

Yuna: Unnie pleas- ( YN cuts her off )

YN: I'm leaving now ( She said coldly and looks at the man behind her ) Let's go Jungkook.

Jungkook: ( He nods his head )

-----Flashback Ends----

Yuna: If I had gone with Unnie that time then I wouldn't have been facing all this now.

Author:

Suddenly Yuna's phone starts ringing.

Yuna checks the caller Id and receives the call.

----On-Call----

Taehyung: Yuna!

Yuna: Yes!

Taehyung: I'm not getting my blue file here. I guess I kept it somewhere in the study room. So please find it for me and keep that file in my closet ( He said coldly )

Yuna: Okay!

Taehyung: Thank you! ( He cuts the call )

----Call-Ended----

Yuna: Taehyung when are you- ( She stops speaking when she realized that Taehyung has already cut the call. )
_
Yuna's Thoughts:

( She smiles bitterly ) He only talks to me when it's something related to his work.

Does he even care about me?

( She sighs ) The only person who used to care about me was my Unnie. But now she is also not by my side.

I miss you Unnie. I miss you a lot.
_

______________________________________

Don't forget to vote and comment
______________________________________