[ 46 ]

----Jungkook's Apartment----

Jungkook: Why did you come here instead of going to Ma'am's bungalow?

Yuna: I want to pack my belongings.

Jungkook: Oh, I forgot that you will be staying in Ma'am's bungalow from now on.

Come, I'll help you pack.

Yuna: No thanks!

Jungkook: But Yuna ma'am- ( Yuna cuts him off )

Yuna: There aren't many things to pack ( She said coldly )

Jungkook: What's wrong Yuna ma'am? Why are you acting this way around me?

Yuna: I'm sorry! If I hurt you.

Jungkook: I'm not asking for an apology. I'm asking what's the matter.

Yuna: Jungkook, may I make a request to you?

Jungkook: ( He nods )

Yuna: Please avoid coming in front of me from now on.

Jungkook: ( He frowns ) What?

Yuna: Thank you so much for everything ( She bows and walks towards her bedroom )

Jungkook: Why is she acting like this?

Wait! Is it because of what happened on the hospital terrace that day? ( He asks himself and sighs )

Author:

After a few minutes, Yuna exits her room and walks towards the main door.

Jungkook: Wait, I'll take you to Ma'am's bungalow.

Yuna: No need! I've called a cab for me ( She said before leaving the apartment )

Jungkook: ( He runs his fingers through his hair ) I don't like how she is treating me right now.

I can't let her go to YN's bungalow alone.

Author:

Jungkook rushes out of his apartment and goes downstairs, where he sees Yuna getting into the cab.

Before he could reach the cab, she drove away from there.

Jungkook quickly got into his car and followed the cab.

Jungkook soon noticed Yuna's cab heading to a deserted place opposite YN's bungalow.

Jungkook: Where is she going?

Author:

Suddenly Jungkook's phone rings, and he looks at the caller ID to see who is calling.

Jungkook: Yuna ma'am! ( He frowns and answers the phone ) Hello! ( The call ended abruptly )

What's happening? ( He thought ) Something is wrong ( He accelerates the car and overtakes the cab )

Author:

Jungkook steps out of his car, wearing a mask, and walks towards the cab.

He opened the cab's door and saw Yuna seated on a man's lap.

Jungkook: Yuna!

Yuna: Ju- Jungkook? ( She sobs and tries to push the man ) Leave me!

Jungkook: How dare you touch her! ( He gritted his teeth in anger )

Yuna: JUNGKOOK, LOOK BEHIND!

Author:

Jungkook turned around and saw a man about to attack him with an iron rod.