[ 32 ]

----Kim's House----

YN: ( She grabbed Ye Jun's hair ) I warned you but you ignored my warning.

( She smirks ) Now see what I'm going to do with you, Kim Ye Jun.

Ye Jun: Ahh! Leave my hair Yuna ( She winced in pain )

YN: Just give me 2 minutes bitch. I'll be right back ( She leaves Ye Jun's hair and head to the store room )

Ye Jun: ( She got up and gritted her teeth in anger ) I will not leave her today. I will kill her, even if I have to go to prison for that.

Author:

Ye Jun walks towards the kitchen and takes a knife from the kitchen counter.

Suddenly Ye Jun heard YN's voice.

YN: My lovely mother-in-law. Where are you?

Ye Jun: ( She hides the knife in her clothing ) Come Yuna, come! Today I will end your chapter ( She murmured )

YN: ( She entered the kitchen. ) Oh! Annyeong mother-in-law! ( She smirks ) Take a look at what I've brought for you.

Ye Jun: ( She frowns her eyebrows )

YN: My favourite weapon ( She shows the hunter to Ye Jun ) I enjoy using this weapon on people like you ( She hits the hunter on the kitchen counter )

Ye Jun: ( She gulps ) Y- Yuna, have you lost it?

YN: What happened? ( She raises her brow ) Are you scared eommoni?

Ye Jun: D- Don't come n- near me.

YN: ( She smirks ) Eommoni~ Allow your daughter-in-law to express her feelings by letting her use this hunter on you.

Author:

As soon as YN approached Ye Jun, Ye Jun pulled out the knife and attempted to stab YN, but YN quickly grabbed Ye Jun's hand.

YN: Mother-in-law, don't play with such things.

Ye Jun: Le- Leave my hand!

YN: ( She laughs ) I am so proud of my presence of mind.

Author :

YN takes the knife from Ye Jun's grip and throws it somewhere in the kitchen.

YN: Wrong move, Kim Ye Jun! ( She smirks ) Now, who will save you from me?

Ye Jun: Y- You've completely lost it. You c- can't be the Yuna I know.

YN: ( She laughs ) Do you want me to act like a scaredy cat again? Well, I- ( She was cut off by the doorbell ) Who the hell is interrupting me now? ( She gritted her teeth in anger )

Author:

Suddenly, Ye Jun pushed YN and attempted to exit the kitchen, but YN caught up with her.

YN: ( She raised an eyebrow ) Trying to escape your mother-in-law?

Ye Jun: Leave me! HELP! ( She started screaming ) SOMEBODY HELP ME!

YN: SHUT YOUR MOUTH! ( She slapped Ye Jun and grabbed her neck ) Be quiet, okay?

Ye Jun: Y- Yuna leave me! Pl- Please I- ( She was cut off by the doorbell )

YN: Kim Ye Jun, be a good girl and keep your mouth shut till I return.

If you dare to open your mouth then I'll make sure you can't talk again, did you get that?