[ 3 ]

----Mafia Queen's Bungalow----

Living Room

YN: ( She is sitting on the couch ) That fucking bastard placed a spy hearing device in my bungalow before he died ( She gritted her teeth in anger ) He was fooling us.

Jungkook: Ma'am, where are the spy hearing devices now?

YN: ( She smirks ) At the right place.

Jungkook: ( He frowns his eyebrows )

----Backyard----

Yeonjun: Gentleman and all the friends of Gentleman I'm opening this box on the count of 3, Okay?

Give me a second. Let me wear my headphone first ( He wears his headphone ) Okay I'm ready now.

Hana

Dul

Set

Author:

Gentleman and his friends start barking loudly and Yeonjun starts dancing while listening to music.

[ Yes! Gentleman and his friends are dogs (⁠≧⁠▽⁠≦⁠) ]

----Mark's Bungalow----

Author:

People who were listening everything through the spy hearing device suddenly flinched.

Mark: ( He kicked the chair in anger ) Mafia Queen I will not leave you.

----Mafia Queen's Bungalow----

Author:

Jungkook comes into the backyard and sees Yeonjun and the dogs. He smirks and went back to the living room.

Jungkook: Ma'am what are you planning to do next?

YN: Let's wait for his next move ( She gets up from the couch ) Tell someone to keep an eye on Mark.

Jungkook: ( He nods his head )

YN: Get ready we have to go somewhere now.

Jungkook: Okay Ma'am!

Author:

YN turns her back and was about to leave but Jungkook stops her.

Jungkook: Ma'am!

YN: ( She turns her back ) Yes?

_
Jungkook's Thoughts:

Should I tell Ma'am about Yuna Ma'am? ( He thinks for a couple of seconds )

No! I have to find out everything first and then inform about this to Ma'am.
_

YN: You want to say something Jungkook? ( She asks him coldly )

Jungkook: No Ma'am! I will wait for you outside.

YN: ( She nods her head and left from there )

----Next Day----

Afternoon

Author:

Jungkook and Yeonjun are waiting outside Kim's house.

Yeonjun: Why are we here sunbae? And why I am wearing this?

Jungkook: You have to go into that house and place this spy camera in the hall. Or place it somewhere we can watch everything properly.

Yeonjun: Okay! ( He takes the spy camera from jungkook's hand ) But why are we doing this? Did Ma'am ask you to do this?