[ 30 ]

----Cafe----

Author:

Taehyung enters the cafe and takes a seat opposite Jimin.

Jimin: You're right on time. So- ( Taehyung interrupts him )

Taehyung: I want to ask you something. Who is the man you were speaking with earlier?

Jimin: Oh, are you talking about Jungkook?

Taehyung: Yes!

Jimin: He is my friend.

Taehyung: Do you know where he works?

_
Jimin's Thoughts:

Why does he want to know that? Is he acquainted with Jungkook?
_

Jimin: ( He smiles nervously ) Actually, Jungkook prefers to keep his personal life private, so I don't know much about him.

But I can tell you that he is a social worker.

_
Taehyung's Thoughts:

( He scoffs ) Social worker? Jimin, you're far too naive.
_

Jimin: But why are you asking about him, Taehyung? ( He asks cautiously. )

Taehyung: Jiminaa, I would like to meet him. Could you just call him back here?

Jimin: Now?

Taehyung: Yes!

Jimin: Taehyung, he's not coming back now. He's been quite busy lately.

Taehyung: Busy my foot ( He mumbled )

Jimin: Huh? What did you say?

Taehyung: Jiminaa, I don't know anything. I'd like to meet with him as soon as possible.

Jimin: But why?

Taehyung: I can't answer your 'Why?' right now.

Jiminaa please, I request you. Can't you do this much for me?

Jimin: You're acting strange.

Taehyung: At least not more than Yuna.

Jimin: ( He looks at Taehyung in surprise ) Do you also believe that Yuna Noona is acting strangely?

Taehyung: ( His brow furrows ) What do you mean by 'you also'? Everyone in my family believes she has been acting strangely since the car accident.

Jimin: Ooh! Taehyung I understand that people change slowly over time, but Noona is acting really strange.

I mean, I feel like Somebody has swapped places with Yuna Noona.

Taehyung: ( He sighs ) I'm not sure, Jiminaa. But, to be honest, I prefer her this side.

Despite the fact that she has been stabbing me with her harsh words every day.

Jimin: ( He smirks ) Love is in the air I see.

But Taehyung this is very wrong, you should love every side of your wife.

Taehyung: ( He shook his head in disbelief ) You called me here to say this?

Jimin: No! ( He pauses for a couple of seconds and says... ) Taehyung, don't you think we should take Noona to a good doctor?

Taehyung: Jiminaa, you're thinking too much.

I believe I am at fault for Yuna's behavioural change.