[ 43 ]

----Kim's Hospital----

Jungkook: Yuna ma'am... Yuna said to Kim Taehyung that she loves me.

YN: ( She frowns ) So your feelings for her aren't reciprocated?

Jungkook: Huh? Y- Yes!

YN: ( She closes her eyes and sighs ) Why does she have to go through all of this?

Jungkook: I'm sorry, Ma'am.

YN: ( She looks at Jungkook ) Where is Appa?

Jungkook: He and Mafia Yoongi are tightening the hospital's security. I guess, Sir would be here any minute.

YN: ( She nods ) Jungkook, please leave me alone for a while.

Author:

Jungkook stares at YN for a few seconds and nods his head.

----Timeskip----

YN: Appa, you don't have to do all this.

Mafia Boss: Don't tell me what to do ( He glares at YN ) I'm still angry at you.

YN: Why?

Mafia Boss: Why? YN, how can you be so careless? And why didn't you involve Yoongi in your plan?

We would have lost you and the other three innocent people if Yoongi hadn't kept a close eye on you and informed me of everything.

YN: Appa, I'm not afraid of dying. Because if it hadn't been for Seokjin Oppa, I would have died 5 years ago ( She chuckles )

Mafia Boss: YN, never say something like that in front of me. I wasn't kidding when I said I accepted you as my daughter.

( He caresses YN's head ) You brought joy into my and Seokjin's lives.

YN: Seokjin Oppa must have been terrified after witnessing my bloodied body.

Mafia Boss: ( He nods ) Seeing you like that would have reminded him of Aeri [Seokjin's sister] and Sofia [Seokjin's mother] We lost them because of my enemies.

Seokjin was depressed and blamed me for all that happened to Aeri and Sofia. But the moment you entered our lives, it was as if we found the missing piece of the jigsaw puzzle.

YN, I'd like to adopt Yuna as my daughter. I don't want that poor child to go back to her so-called father after the divorce.

So please do everything it takes to persuade her this time.

YN: Yes! ( Tears formed in her eyes ) Gamsahabnida!

Mafia Boss: ( He smiles and holds YN's hand firmly )

YN: Appa, can you start looking for a companion for Yuna?

Mafia Boss: ( He frowns ) She hasn't divorced Taehyung yet, and you're already looking for a partner for her.

YN: ( She sighs ) I found out that she loves Jungkook, but he has no feelings for her.

Mafia Boss: ( He laughs ) I've heard of the term "love triangle," but what should I call this?

Yuna loves Jungkook, but Jungkook loves you, and you love Taehyung.

YN: ( Her eyes widened ) Who told you I love Taehyung?

Mafia Boss: ( He raises an eyebrow ) Do you love him?

YN: N- No!

Mafia Boss: Then why did you ask about you and Taehyung rather than questioning me when I stated that Jungkook loves you?