after party

izuku landed back on the gremory castle while carrying sirzechs and ajuka. they were immediately taken by devils to check on their condition. izuku simply stretched his wings and body. then he cracked his neck and felt more relaxed despite still being injured as hell. he was also still topless

izuku: "man....... I am glad that city back then was empty .........."

girls: "IZUKU!!!!"

all of his friends rushed to him. even yasaka and tiamat was also there with the kids.

kunou: "papa!!!"

kunou hugged his leg. izuku then crouched to hug her better. at the same time eri reached to him also wanting a hug. izuku grabbed her with black whip and also hugged her.

kunou: "you are hurt papa!!!"

izuku: "dont worry sweetie. this is nothing. I dont even feel the pain anymore."

kunou: "mmmmm"

she simply buried her head to his chest. izuku simply patted her head.

izuku: "sorry little kid. I guess I scared you a little bit."

kunou: "it was scary.....*smile*...... but it was awesome!!! you were all red and white and green!!! your black arm was so huge!!!"

izuku: "hehe I am glad."

asia: "IZUKU-KUN"

asia rushed to him with tears in her eyes.

asia: "please let me heal you!!! you are heavily wounded!!!"

izuku simply got up and tried to reassure her.

izuku: "asia you know my by now injuries like this isn a bother to me. and besides. as you can see, I am not bleeding. not even a bit."

asia: "b-but....."

izuku: "it is ok. come here."

izuku let eri and kunou go for their mothers to grab them gently. then he hugged asia and patted her.

izuku: "there there. I am alright."

she was simply hugging izuku. after that was done he turned to the others.

izuku: "so how was the show?"

saji: "BROOO!!!! ARE YOU EVEN HUMAN!!!?!?!"

izuku: "hah you have no idea how many people asked me that question buddy."

kiba: "...... well at least we now know how powerful you actually are."

izuku: "you dont say. holding back is hard and annoying. speaking off annoyance. why there is an extra fallen angel here?"

he looked at a man with dark brown hair with golden front. he was wearing a dark red coat with dark grey pants.

 he was wearing a dark red coat with dark grey pants