world breaker

everyone were murmuring among each other. 

kiba: "he is the white dragon emperor?!"

akeno: "no way!!!"

tsubaki: "but if he is...... then......"

sona: "why..... why that power......."

katase: "what are you talking about?"

rias: "that sacred gear...... it has a history among the 3 great factions."

even the satans were talking about it.

sirzechs: "hohoho so he does posses a longinus."

falbium: "to be honest hardly surprising."

serafal: "but for it to be divine dividing."

kunou: "papa's wings."

siezechs: "hmm what is it little one?"

yasaka: "thats right kunou, papa finally stretched his wings."

ajuka: "still is this the only reason why indra is so fixated on fighting him?"

yasaka: "well......"

odin: "just wait for it kiddo."

ameterasu: "the real show is about to begin."

zeus: "ah yes. I was told he also possess that one as well."

izuku and indra were looking at each other. ravel was still behind izuku, looking up at him in awe. especially his now proud posture. indra then went for another attack. another blast of lightning on their way. izuku simply smirked at this one and got prepared. 

reflect

boost

his arm was covered with energy and he caught the blast on his way to him, at the same time he managed to push ravel out of danger. then he activated boosted gear and sent that attack right back at him with extra kick. indra was hit this new powered up blast and it nearly pushed him backwards. izuku at the same time was also covered in dust clouds due to the sheer recoil of what he just did. 

when the dust was settled everyone froze. all the satans got up from their seats to see it clearly. serafal even dropped her drink due to shock.

ajuka: "this is......"

serafal: "now way."

sirzechs: "unbelievable."

falbium: "impossible!! that is......"

in the gremory mansion everyone were losing their minds.

noble1: "NO WAY!!!!"

noble2: "BUT HOW!!!"

noble3: "WHAT DID YOU PUT IN MY DRINK!?!?!"

and it wasnt just them, even izuku's friends were in fear. raynare, mittelt, koneko and some members of sona's peerage fell backwards. akeno sona, and rias were pale and sweating. even saji and kiba, who were close to izuku were shocked and almost shit themselves. isana asia, kiryuu, katase and murayama were confused

isana: "ugh....... president? sona senpai? why is everyone losing their shit?"

katase: "yeah why is everyone is losing their mind?"

murayama: "...... are those wings and that gauntlet mean something?"

asia: "are those sacred gears?"

akeno: "longinus class........ divine dividing........ "