my little fox

sona: "nothing is out of ordinary principal. from our analysis,  we can see that there is a increase in grades among the second year students."

principal: "that is great to hear shitori." 

momo: "and the number delinquents from other schools or thugs are decreasing rapidly. I think this is also effecting the overall grades of the students."

sona: "that is not out of the possibility. if they themselves feel more save, they can indeed focus on their energy for studying rather other activities. "

saji: "and lets not forget one of the reasons why the students are feeling safe."

saji grinned causing sona to blush.

principal: "speaking of him how are his grades?"

teahcher: " I am gonna be honest. we should just him a diploma and be done with it."

principal: "what?!"

math teacher: "she is right. at this point this kid knows more math that I do. I asked some professors in college section to bring the final exams or other difficult tests and this kid is still scoring at least 80%. "

teacher2: "same with my class."

teacher2: "also mine."

principal: "what about his athletics?"

saji: "........ you never seen the guy up close did you?"

principal: "......not really......"

souna: " *blush* oh well lets hear the gym teacher. what do you say?"

gym teacher: "dont go there."

teachers: "........."

gym teacher: "I mean it........ that kid scares me.........."

principal: ".....like........"

gym teacher: "one time I asked friend of mine to examine him. he is a drill instructor in the japanese special forces."

principal: "....and......?"

sona: "what did he say?"

gym teacher: "he said that the shit this kid does regularly is even harder than what they do in special forces as punishment."

everyone looked at the teacher in shock. principal than sighed.

principal: "anyways. lets end the meeting here. it is almost time for the lunch"

they dispersed. principal along with the student council was walking towards the cafeteria. and they were passing the gym where izuku was training the students. but right at that moment they heard something breaking in the room. thinking they need to investigate sona opened the room.

sona: "whats going on.........."

inside they saw everyone looking at izuku in fear and shock. when they looked to see him, they were shocked to see he cracked the wall while his hand was bleeding. and there was a broken object in his hand. 

sona: "midoriya are you ok......"

izuku turned to them. then they saw it and by all means it scared she shit out of them. izuku, so furious he was bitting his lip till it bleed. veins were popping on his forehead and had bloodshot eyes. his left eye looked like it was about to bleed.

izuku: "principal........"

izuku walked up to the group.

principal: "w-what is it my boy?"

izuku: "I will be absent from the school for some time."

principal: "......I-I see........ w-well take your time....... how long?"