second bishop

asia: "hey hey hey I am being bad here!"

there stood asia crouching and trying to look intimidating, she was also wearing a white jacket and white clothes which made her look like she was a part of a baker gang.

isana: "what are you doing asia?"

asia: "I-I am sorry......."

she got back up and be her usual shy self.

asia: "since I became a devil I decided to be a bad woman."

raynare: "a bad woman?"

asia: "yes...... you know......."

raynare: "you wanna do bad things?"

asia: "I.......... I am a devil right? or a evil person now?"

raynare and isana looked at each other for a moment.

isana: "maybe we should ask to izuku? he is a vigilante afterall."

raynare: "huh thats a good idea"

they entered izuku's office. in the room izuku was sitting on a chair, many black whip tendrils extended fully with each tendril holding a pencil or a sheet of paper. izuku was doing a lot of paper work. at the same time kalawarma was also there helping him out like his personal secretary.

izuku: "hey girls, need something?"

raynare: "sorry to bother you but......"

asia: "how do you become a bad girl?"

izuku: "why do you wanna know that?"

asia: "I mean I am a devil know so it is more appropriate."

isana: "you dont really need to do so though. you dont need to go that far."

asia: "really? I mean you always read manga about debauchery and constantly ask izuku-kun about doing such things. arent you trying really hard to be a great devil"

upon hearing that isana froze while raynare and kalawarma tried to hold their laugh. izuku simply chuckled.

 isana: 'I mean I did those even before becoming a devil but.......'

izuku: "exactly what do you think bad things are asia?"

they turned to izuku who looked at them with a smile.

asia: "bad things....... lets see......AAHH I know.......I can get up and steal the milk bottle of my neigh boors with empty bottles,  I can swap shoes of my classmates during gym class,...... when my classmate drops their rubber I ........ I-I can ignore it.........AAAAHHHH WHY AM I THINKING SUCH EVIL THINGS GOD PLEASE FORGIVE ME"

as asia continued to pray the rest simply stared at her.

raynare: "she is......"

isana: "I know...... right izu......"

izuku: *heavy breathing*

inside the vestige world everyone were doing the same. they all had their hands flat against each other, up against their lips

elsha: "she....... she is among the most adorable things I laid my eyes on.........."

next day:

it was sunday and everyone were chilling in the living room. izuku however was in the shower. since his schedule was really tight now he barely had time to take a proper relaxing shower. much to the girls protest. he is a bit too overprotective afterall. 

rias and sona were making arrangements and plans. especially for who should be the first group to go the familiar forest. while they could ask tiamat, aka izuku's familiar for help they didnt wanna do so since she was pregnant too. not that they actually knew who she was. if they did they would be even more hesitant to ask for help. asia, mittelt and isana were playing with kunou, and akeno were cuddling with eri. raynare, saji, kiba and koneko were playing a video game. tiamat, yasaka and kalawarma were just chatting while everyone else were just hanging around.