unmasked

isana was riding her bike to the next destination. a bad idea considering what izuku said? sure but she cant really look suspicious to rias and other right. on her bike she arrived at the destination

flashback:

rias: "koneko was summoned by 2 people today. I need you to take care one of them."

isana: "yes president."

flashback ends:

isana: "I will do it. I will prove myself that I can be a great devil."

lately she has been failing to do the request and she feared that this was affecting gremory business.

she got off from the bike, still in her school uniform he knocked the door.

isana: "hello I am the devil from gremory's "

noticing no response she entered the house. she noticed lights and followed it. 

isana: "hello is anybody home? "

once entering the living room she stepped on something wet.

isana: "EWW whats tha......."

she touched her foot and the same red liquid covered her hand after a moment she realized what that was. she panicked and covered her mouth. there se saw the corpse of a man laying on the ground she was about to puke but she held it in.

???: "welcome sexy!!!"

she turned her head to see a man with chin length grey straight hair. looking at her with a lot of sadistic malice. he was wearing a white top with white pants. along with a black priest outfits. and there was a cross on his neck.

isana: "w-who are you?"

???: "oh me? I am just a humble priest carrying gods work."

he then got up dancing weirdly. 

???: "killing devils and anyone who decides to rely on them of course. I am freed sellzen nice to meet you."

isana: "you killed him for summoning a devil?"

freed: "of course. devils are the worst pest ever, and those who associates with them are even beneath them"

freed then pulled out a gun and a hilt. the hilt then a sword of light emerged from the hilt. freed charged towards isana who was able to dodge the attack. but freed used his gun to shoot isana from her leg. isana screamed in pain. 

freed: "you know you are pretty good looking yourself. especially with that melons you got there. you are triggering my urge for punishing the devil even more. "

isana: "bastard!"

isana tried activated her sacred gear. but freed was too fast. he was cut again and her clothes were damaged because of it. 

then as this was happening they both heard a scream. turning their heads isana froze as she saw asia looking at a corpse with utter shock and fear in her eyes. 

freed: "what? you never seen a dead scum? right you are a newbie. dont worry you will get used to it."

asia: "w-why?"

freed: "why? dont you know he to summon a devil. those are also must be purged like the vermin they are."

asia was hesitant. 

isana: "asia!!!!"

she turned her face and was instantly surprised to see isana.

asia: "isana-san? why are you here?"