gods

izuku and others had arrived to their destination. there they were picked up by a maid. walking through the large hallway, they stopped in front of a large door. 

maid: "queen ameterasu is waiting you inside"

with they they entered. upon entering izuku was able to feel the large presences surrounding him. they were all at least on par with wukong or even higher. and there was one god among them distinctly more power than the rest, but not even he was on par with lucifer or beelzebub. one by one izuku examined all the gods. in the center sitting was the queen ameterasu. she was a woman who looked to be in her early thirties or later twenties. she had red and orange hair and yellow eyes. she was wearing a kimono like the rest of the gods and physically speaking she was an appealing woman. she wasnt as voluptuous as yasaka or tiamat but still beautiful. next to her was the god with the superior presence. his black hair was long despite being tied to a topknot. he wore traditional japanese armor and held a katana. izuku wanted to pay attention mostly to him.

ameterasu: "princess yasaka, queen tiamat, welcome. and the gentleman between you is your new guardian izuku midoriya am I correct?"

yasaka bowed before her, kalawarma kneeled. tiamat also bowed but slightly. izuku on the other hand didnt. he was simply looking around, examining all the gods. something they also noticed. they were also all starting at him the moment he entered, just like izuku, they were also examining him. yasaka got back up.

yasaka: "yes my queen this is our husband izuku midoriya. the blood rabbit and our new guardian."

tiamat: "he is also my master."

ameterasu: "yes. I heard. imagine our surprise when we heard a human was able to subdue the dragon queen. but it seems like we are not the only ones curious here."

izuku: "oh? and who else?"

???: "that would be me."

they turned to see a flash of lights appear on the ground. then it revealed 2 people. one was an old man with a white beard reaching all the way to his feet. he had a blue right eye and an artifact on his left eye. he wore a crown with several gems on it and was holding a spear with him. izuku narrowed his eyes. this old man was just as powerful as queen ameterasu. izuku could only assume he was also a god. 

next to him was a girl that looked around the age of izuku

next to him was a girl that looked around the age of izuku. maybe slightly older. she had blue eyes, light silver hair nearly as long as rias'. she was wearing a sort of armor that looked like a leotard. but her chest area was more reinforced and so was her neck area. on her arms she wore a pair of elbow length gauntlets on top of black sleeves. and on her legs there were thigh high stockings under knee high boots with square high heels. the compare to the old man, she was much.... much weaker. she was probably on par with koneko in terms of power. due to this immense gap in power izuku could only assume she was his manager of sorts.

 due to this immense gap in power izuku could only assume she was his manager of sorts