aftermath

(A/N: ok so there are a few things I need to talk about. I wasnt certain where tiamat ranks but after some research I noticed that she is a lot stronger than yasaka. so from now on I will treat her as such. there is also my understanding of rankings in the world. in the future I might make a class ranking of my own. and a harem chapter later on. or maybe I do that the same chapter. I also plan to change izuku fighting style a bit to make it more sense. I will also explain his powers in more detail in a future chapter.)

izuku: "alright lets stay here for the time being and you guys can calm down. I bet you witness will be nerve racking."

he didnt got any response, and that was the confirmation. so he sighed and waited. but he was still vigilant after a few moments of everyone calming down izuku got up again.

izuku: "alright come with me."

tsubaki: "to where?"

izuku: "my home. I have no problems to where we would go but I have a feeling that going to a devils territory might be too much for asia and the fallen angels. "

sona: "you have a point. lets go....... and p-please give us a proper explanation."

izuku then approached asia and picked her up bridal style. 

asia: "eep!"

she blushed mildly and most girls around them were also looking at him with a blush. then they flew off to izuku home. upon landing to the entrance koneko froze in 

koneko: "senpai.......this........ this is where you live?"

izuku: "it is koneko dont worry."

rias: "what is it koneko?"

koneko: "this place is full of yokais."

everyone looked at her surprised. 

kiba: "really. "

izuku: "dont worry there are no enchantments or spells that will prevent devils or fallen angels from entering. "

izuku then slowly opened the door. 

izuku: "yasaka I am home. and we got guests!!!!"

suddenly the sliding door opened and it revealed yasaka and tiamat. normally that wouldnt be a problem. but unfortunately for izuku they were both naked if you were to not count the aprons on them. 

y/t: "welcome home darling/master "

yasaka: "we prepared dinner. "

tiamat: "or would you prefer a bath."

both: "or perhaps me"

they both said that last part seductively, izuku was slapping himself in the face as the ORC, fallen angels and council were trying to understand the scene in front of them. they were all socked to say the least. and half of them were blushing and some had blushes on their faces. 

asia: "whats going on? I cant see anything."

izuku turned to see isana covering asia's eyes. 

isana: "do you girls now see why izuku doesnt bother with relationships in school, he is already drowning it tits. massive tits."

girls, even rias and akeno looked at yasaka and tiamat's front melons.

tomoe: "are those h-cups?"

momo: "nah I am pretty sure they are I-cup.