camp begins

a bus had stopped on a cliff next to the road. everyone then head out of the bus as izuku wasnt with them. it wasnt where rias's summer mansion was located but it was relatively close. at least it would take an hour by walk to get there from where they stood. 

momo: "why are we here again?"

rias: "or more importantly. why this route? there was another route to the mansion that we could take."

tiamat: "yes but master has his own plans."

raynare: "and they would be......"

they couldnt say more as yasaka suddenly casted a spell and they all started to fall to the ground.they used their wings to fly up but they all saw a purple cloud cover them. it was quite dense and prevented them from seeing things. this forced everyone to land on the ground.

isana: "this looks like......"

katase: "what is that?"

rias: "this...... looks like......"

izuku: "stand on the ground all of you. no flying above the mist."

they were all surprised to hear izuku's voice come from the mist.

izuku: "this is one of my abilities....... I am sure some of you might remember. but that doesnt matter. what matters is how things will go from now on."

the mist then fell onto the forest but now it was less saturated.

izuku: "you all got 3 hours to get to the mansion. no lunch until all of you are here. as you can all see, your training has already began."

from the purple mist they saw black creatures with green and red veins approach them.

soan/rias: "EVERYONE PREPARE FOR BATTLE!!!"

with yasaka:

yasaka was using a spell to monitor them. izuku was also doing the same but he was in the mist he created to get a better view. next to her was tiamat preparing the fire as several maids were helping her. 

yasaka: "looks like it began. lets hope that darling will go easy on them."

tiamat: "knowing him, thats not gonna happen. he takes training too seriously."

as they were talking a circle appeared next to them and grayfia appeared with serafall.

yasaka: "oh look who just made it. wanna be a good sport and help us out with the food?"

grayfia: "I suppose I help you with that."

serafal: "I am gonna watch my dear sona-tan fight!!!"

as tiamat and yasaka were preparing the food with grayfia they decided talk.

yasaka: "so have you discover anything  about isana's sacred gear."

grayfia: "unfortunately we didnt. and that is curious and worrying. as if this sacred gear never existed before. even mephisto-sama and his magician organization couldn't find anything in their archives."

thats a problem. but looks like there is nothing we can do. 

*BOOOM*

serafal: "YYEEEAAHH!! YOU GOT THIS SONA-TAN!!!"

they turned to see serafall looking at the screen with excitement. 

evening:

everyone emerged from the forest completely exhausted. saji has his sacred gear's code broken, and with arm carrying momo who was about to pass out. sona's glasses were shattered and her hair was covered in dirt. and some of her clothes were damaged and her underwear was showing. rest of the peerage was also in bad shape.