marriage?

izuku was sitting on his desk looking at some documents. or thats what people thought as he was reading about yokai magic. he got the gist of them but he was still unable to cast any spell in general. so far new order was helping but sadly that quirk was limited to his level of understanding. and he wasnt understanding magic at all. 

izuku: "this doesnt make sense. trying to achieve something that doesnt make sense is difficult."

second: "like trying to be a hero without a quirk?"

izuku: "thats conceivable. quirks are like tools you just need to right tools."

allmight: "to the people around you it was inconceivable."

izuku: "makes sense. but still this is  concept too foreign to me.......*sigh*"

izuku got up and left to clear his head. he decided to help out sona. or maybe play chess with her. she was a good opponent. so far izuku was going 6:0 in all the games they played but still she was a tough opponent. upon entering he saw sona was tutoring katase, murayama and kiryuu, while others were doing their own things.

izuku: "looks like you are busy. dont mind if I help out."

sona: "sure help others. I am teaching them."

as izuku was helping them, he ended up overhearing their conversation.

sona: "new listen. magic, as the description, is any phenomenon beyond laws of physics. but thats only the perspective of normal humans and not to the supernatural world. in fact the reason why it is called supernatural is mostly due to how humans call it. to us. magic is actually science. magic is a part of this world and it is a part of nature. it is basically like functions you learn in the math class. and ust like in math, it requires calculations. what you got as input X, what formula you will use F(x) and what you get at the end which is the Y. just like math."

she said that as she was pointing to the magic circles on front of the girls. 

girls: "oohh....."

upon hearing this izuku froze...... he slowly turned and listened intently.

katase: "I see. so what we put is like numbers and we get another number at the end of the equation." 

sona: "close. for you to achieve success you must use the right inputs with the right formulas. in calculus, just like there are different equations resulting the sketch of different graphs. using different inputs dont work with same formula. with this you must think about the type of input along with the amount of it to the right formula to get the desired output."

I seen in movies where there are two magic circles in top of each other or mixed together. 

sona: "that adds steps to what you want to get at the end. people usually do this for more drastic changes that they cannot do with one equation. mixing formulas the right way also allow one to cast a magic with multiple purposes, since different equations would function if different aspects of your spell. and they must be in harmony. such spells are quite complicated and requires training to use."

as she kept explaining more izuku was getting more intense in his head. thinking about many, many things.

saji: "izubro you ok?"

they turned to see izuku listening to this intensely. and his eyes were wide. suddenly he rushed to a board and erased everything. he then started to draw magic circles and equations. then he pulled out several scrolls from his backpack along with some notebooks. he was frantically looking thorough his notes, and the board, he was even using his powers to speed things up.