here comes airplane

a day......... he left for a fucking day........ and somehow some shit happened in that day that got everyone quiet. rias, sona and their peerages were in the underworld. raynare, mittelt, kiryuu, katase and murayama were dead silent and extremely nervous. they were avoiding izuku for the whole day and worst of all was kunou and eri. 

eri was crying while hugging him. and she wasnt letting go. last time he remembered her this clingy was when he saved her. or any time she was in fear. and that disturbed him.

next day:

it was still the same and eh was in his office. eri was still with him though. she was keep crying and was only calm when she was with izuku. as he was talking a maid came and informed him about some visitors.

he went to the garden to see portal was opening. looking closely it was a devil circle. from the portal several people appeared. and one of them was lucifer, next to her was grayfia with them were 2 more people. one of them was a woman and other was a man. 

izuku: "lucifer."

sirzechs: "midoriya-san"

izuku: "what brings you.... you know what never mind. frankly I am glad you are here."

sirzechs: "really? good. can we sit down. we got lots to talk."

they sat down a maid brought some tea and they all sat down. eri was still on his chest while hugging him. 

sirzechs: "as for why we are here midoriya san....... we are here to apologize."

izuku: "for what?"

sirzechs: "for what happened at the rating game."

and hearing this izuku frowned.

izuku: "and exactly what hell happened at the rating game?"

hearing this he was surprised.

sirzechs: "you arent informed?"

izuku: "I cant contact rias, sona or their peerages. and rest of the girls are dodging me. frankly I would make them talk but right now, I need to focus on my kids."

sirzechs: "yes. we must also apologize for that as well. for putting them into such a situation."

now izuku was getting more nervous and angry

izuku: "what do you mean....... are you implying that my children's current mood is related to what happened un the rating game."

sirzechs: "it is better if we show you."

then they watched. they watched as how the rating game carried on. and just like how izuku predicted, it was a wash. rias and her peerage completely decimated risers peerage. but then he saw it. suddenly out of nowhere new people appeared in the arena. izuku looked in horror, he was sweating coldly as he saw kunou, eri, kiryuu and mittelt in a bubble. unconscious. yasaka nad tiamat also looked at this in shock. they all watched how rizer threatened rias to submit or he would kill them. and they watched how rias run up to riser with tears in her eyes. basically submitting to him for their sake, and therefore losing the rating game. 

when the footage ended izuku looked at the ground. he looked at eri who was still hugging her. he then turned to kunou. with nothing but concern in his eyes.

tiamat: "kunou-chan....."

yasaka: "sweetie....."

izuku: "kunou........ why."

izuku then grabbed her.

izuku: "WHY?!?!?!?! WHY DIDNT YOU SAY ANYTHING!?!?!?!?!"

he was frantic...... and he was visibly shaking. this was the first time he raised his voice.