a den of monsters.

days ago:

raynare went to the base she was suppose to go. feeling fear. fear for her life and her friends. they were like sisters at this point. sisters sharing the same agony. she entered the church nervously. 

???: "walking away without a report? "

she stopped with her eyes wide, countless drops of sweat dripping from her face. she started to shake, a lot. slowly she lowered her face down. like a paralyzed animal she just stood there. behind her was an evil figure floating above her. a man with long black hair with white skin. with all of his 10 wings looming over her. 

???: "so tell me? have you dealt with him?"

raynare: "I......s-saruniel s-sama........"

saruniel: "what is it raynare? you cant answer? you know I want results."

raynare: "h-he was.............."

saruniel: "he was what? you know what happens if you defy my patience right?"

raynare: "........strong.........."

saruniel: "oh so you failed!?"

raynare didnt answer. she was just quiet......... she then flinched once he patter her head. then he moved his hand lower. from her cheek to her collarbone, and it wasnt gentle at all. not when he had those claws. she flinched feeling the claws biting into her skin, cutting it apart slowly. 

saruniel: "I see. you did failed after-all. you know how I feel about failure right?"

she was seating a lot right now and he grabbed her body roughly. 

saruniel: "they need to be punished and made example off. and this time it is rather disappointing especially. looks like we gotta do it afterall."

hearing that raynare started to panicked. she tried to break loose but to no avail at some point saruniel let her go only for her to crawl to a wall. 

raynare: "n-no.......not that please not that.....*crying*....... anything but that."

saruniel: "are you disobeying me you little slut?"

he grabbed her and went to the basement. all the other fallen angels and stray priests gathered with them including her friends. there the grigori were approached by his right hand. he was a fairly good looking man with bloand hair and red eyes along with 6 wings.

saruniel: "what is it "

right hand: "looks like the little sluts failed their tasks again."

them too huh? well their tasks were minor. but looks like there is nothing they are good at apart from that. but raynare here. oh oh oh bad girl. bad girls needs to be punished.

with that he casted a spell, then raynare was binded. she was still standing but now she was she was bent forward for at perpendicular. and her arms and neck were trapped in a metal pillory. and there was a metal pipe that was pressing to her neck, semi suffocating her. the saruniel casted another spell that summoned a hell hound. really a big one. and it had multiple dicks. seeing this raynare started cry in fear.

raynare: "n-n-no not t-this please I b-beg you."

right hand: "too late. you need to learn. and perhaps this is good training. "

saruniel: "looks like all you can do is the be a good cock sleeve afterall. now be a good whore and take and take IT!!"

saruniel slapped the hound only for it to mount raynare and stick it in her ass. it penetrated her holes, causing her anus to bleed. then the beast ran rampant on her holes with raynare screaming in pain, or supposedly 'pleasure' as those sadistic men around her would call it. her friends were only watching this helplessly in horror with tears in their eyes. raynare tried to use her wings but they were swiftly impaled to the ground by a stray priest. her mouth was open and saliva was coming out of it.