dancing with the devil

the night of the school dance came. a lot quicker then izuku wished in fact. he was still not used to this. and once he arrived he was met with kiba.

kiba: "oh izuku good to see you. and you look good."

izuku: "thanks. I had help. "

kiba: "really? oh well. lets go inside."

the two went inside to see saji just about to enter to the gym.

saji: "kiba izuku good to see you. and bro you look good"

izuku: "thanks you look good too. "

kiba: "where is momo?"

saji: "just got a message saying that she was inside."

izuku: "I see. then lets go inside."

saji: "sure."

the trio entered the gym where they held the party. once entered they heard a girl screaming.

girl: "KYAAAAA!!!!"

they turned to see she was looking at them with heart shaped eyes.

then everyone looked at at the trio. izuku was wearing a grey tuxedo with a black shirt and a grey pink tie, saji on his left was wearing red suit with a white shirt and a purple tie. and kiba on his left was wearing a black suit with a pink shirt and black tie.

 and kiba on his left was wearing a black suit with a pink shirt and black tie

(saji-left izuku-middle kiba-right)

girls immediately blushed seeing the 3 or more specifically kiba and izuku. 

girl1: "KYAAAA PRINCE LOOKS SO HANDSOME!!!!"

girl2: "GUARDIAN!!!!"

girl3: "GREY IS MY NEW FAVORITE COLOR!!!!"

as the girls were screaming to them getting all this attention. izuku simply sighed as kiba just waved his hand. saji laughed. 

saji: "sometimes I both envy you and pity you. welp you gotta go without me. I am gonna find my girl."

then he went to find his girlfriend.

isana: "IZUKU!!!!!"

izuku heard a familiar voice. he turned to see isana there. she was wearing a shoulder-less dress that was barely passing her thighs she also had a thick golden choker and white gloves. and they way she was wearing showed that she was not wearing a bra. she was looking at izuku while blushing.

 she was looking at izuku while blushing