cat in chains.

izuku woke up early in the morning. 4 am to be exact. both tiamat and yasaka were still sleeping around him. he wanted to get up but couldnt as he felt some weight on him. thinking it was isana, he lifted the sheets he saw kalawarma also on him. or more like on his abs. and all 3 of them were naked. 

izuku: "huh this is new."

banjo: "does it matter?"

izuku chuckled and simply picked her up gently to not wake any of them. as much as he enjoyed spending time with them he still had work to do. one he was up he covered all  3 of them with a blanket and left the room. 

allmight: "so what is the schedule for them today?"

izuku: "kiba simply needs to continue his current training."

second: "you know about his situation right?"

izuku: "I know. but from all I seen so far he is in control."

ever since meeting kiba, izuku would feel some darkness from him every now and then. a kind of emotional pain and hatred izuku was far too familiar with. but it seemed like kiba was in control as it wasnt hindering kiba in any way shape or form. unlike koneko, gasper and akeno, who are holding themselves back for various reasons kiba wasnt doing the same. so izuku didnt think much of it. 

third: "what about saji? will you help with vitra situation?"

izuku: "I can ask for tiamat to help him."

albion: "vitra seems to be unconscious though. our presence might be needed."

izuku: "fair enough. sona's training mostly need physical training. I need to make a schedule for all of them. the trickiest part is with koneko, gasper and akeno. either I will ask them or I need to ask rias about it. I am gonna ask them first. if it is a tough topic for them I will go for rias. or even grayfia or serafall. 

nana: "they are still here?"

izuku: "you could say that."

nana: "well thats seems good."

next morning:

izuku was in the forest with koneko. he had already given everyone the todays instructions. right now he was alone with koneko.

izuku: "koneko. I need you to use your youkai powers. you seem to........"

koneko: "I wont use them senpai."

izuku: "hmmm?"

koneko: "I will never use that power."

izuku: "and why would that be?"

koneko stayed silent.

izuku: "well that matters less. but what matters now is that you must understand. in a fight you must use every card you have. regardless of their origin. do you think you will be able to achieve much in the future if you hold back?"

koneko: "............."

izuku: "alright then. come at me. looks like I need to show you afterall. 

koneko was in a battle stance. izuku was simply standing there. then koneko rushed at him. she jumped up for a kick only for izuku to casually catch it. and without wasting no time izuku swung her around and lunched her to a big rock. she created cracks upon crashing and coughed a lot of air. she looked at izuku shocked.

koneko: "h-how..... you powers are not active?!"

izuku: "in school koneko, the camouflage isnt the only enchantment i cast on myself. I also use a weakening enchantment to blend better. this is how strong I am even without my powers."