power ranking update(future updates for later)

hello my dear readers. as you can guess this isnt really a chapter but I am sure you will like it. i finished the dxd light novel and read 2 volumes of shin dxd. and I gotta say really need to update my power ranking system with these new characters and matchups. my new list isnt that much different but I am going to put more characters here later.

rank 0:

dragon gods
great red, ophis, 666
again, no need to explanations. they are the top monsters. most likely, they each posses the power to solo the rest of the verse. lets say 666 is defense oriented: 666 is sealed with most of the strongest member of each faction and it would still take them thousands of years to kill him or seal him. and 666 still has enough attack power wreck the whole heaven in a single attack. and the only reason why ophis got diminished the way she did is because of plot. she simply didnt care about anything other than great red. that even includes being attacked my samael.

rank 1:

shiva
he is the strongest after the dragon-gods. once ophis lost their powers it made shiva the top fighter(excluding great red and 666). 

rank 2:

brahma, vishnu, god of bible
the former two are fellow trimurti to shiva and god of bible got some feats. like sealing a sleeping 666 and creating the sacred gear system or faith system. but he seems to be mostly a creator god than a fighter god. still he might bea weaker than brahma or vishnu.

rank 3:

indra
he is preparing a war against shiva and he is said to be on par with current 4 devil kings. but not a serious ajuka or true form sirzechs. 

rank 4:

heavenly dragon
draig, albion, crom-cruach.
draig fought Apollon and typhoon at the same time, and he demolished the latter (the way I understood in LN). he and crom seemed pretty close in power. and albion has to be just as powerful.

rank 5: 

super-devils
sirzechs is stronger than hades, and ajuka is confident that he can fight shiva or even kill him. 

rank 6:

high end god/god killer
hades, fenrir, tor, typhoon, aten......
they are the top gods of their religion. or top creatures. appereantly every religion has that one or two people that they sent out to wreck havoc. these are mostly those gods. like thor in norse mythology. 

rank7: 

gods/transcendent
odin, poseidon, zeus, loki, (base heavenly dragon???), rizevim, nyx,......
lets be real, loki should have won in volume 7. he is far stronger than azazel and baraquiel combined and michael and azazel cannot afford pissing off odin. in cannon issei in DxD for is also up here.

evil dragons

grendel, ladon,.......
these dragons are stronger than dragon kings and. in canon they could only be subdued by evil gods at the very least. 

rank 9:

satan/seraph/cadre/dragonking
tiamat, azazel, gabriel, Michael, baraquiel, serafal, falbium, tannin, diehauser belial.......
this group is the same, tiamat is probably the strongest here and vitra is the weakest. top 3 or 5 ultimate class devils are said to be on par with satans but only belial really is, rest are using king pieces to amplify their powers. they are most likely just ultimate class.

rank 10:

ultimate class
yasaka, kuroka, son goku, arthur pendragon, elmenhilde,........

rank 11:

high class
rias, sona, ravel, 

rank 12: 

mid class
saji, kiba.......