school life ......... new school life

(wow didnt think this story would get this many views this fast, thank you all for that. also those who haven't commented on the QNA in the first chapter, can you all do that? it will be open for a while but I still wanna hear your opinion. that said, I cant have all the girls from MHA.)

the first day was hectic for izuku, once it ended he just left for home. not waiting for anyone. on his way home he spoked with the dragons and the other vestiges. 

izuku: "man I this was annoying. draig albion, have you two sensed any devils around in the school."

albion: "a few but dont worry, they didnt sense us. that cloak order you put on us with that quirk is useful."

cathleen: "indeed. now I see why AFO really did feared my power. not the power itself but what happens if you mix OFA with it."

nana: "indeed. now lets go back izuku I am sure your daughter is missing you."

izuku: "you bet."

when izuku come home, he was met a bunch of dragons crowding around eri like house pets. and eri was playing with them. and seeing the kitchen, izuku saw tiamat wearing and apron, cooking something for everyone. izuku paused seeing her in that state. because that apron being the only thing she was wearing.

izuku: "tiamat...... you are wearing apron again!"

tiamat: "so? cant I wear one while cooking?"

izuku: "it isnt, but the problem is, like the last time....... you are wearing an apron and nothing else."

tiamat: "it is more comfortable this way, and besides, *wink* I need to be presentable for my master. otherwise what kind of a familiar would I be?"

izuku: "eri is here you know."

tiamat: "so? she is an infant, at best all she understands is that her momma is here. and now her papa is also back. do you think she is aware of such things already?"

izuku: "....*sigh*...... just dont do this when she is older then."

tiamat: "defy older."

izuku: "you know that way too well woman."

tiamat: "hahahahahah I love too master. dont worry........ dragons take her to the other room."

the dragons then grabbed her and went to the other room to play more. eri was giggling the whole time.

izuku: "anyways lets eat up. "

tiamat: "sure? what do you wanna eat? we got rice with meat. what type of meat that is up to you."

izuku: "what we got?"

tiamat: "we got me, pork, beef and fish."

izuku: "ugh.... whatever pick which one is the best for me."

tiamat: " *smirk* as you wish master."

draig: "you didnt heard her completely right partner?"

izuku: "what?"

banjo: "oh you will find out."

nana: "hahahahaahahahahahahahaha"

izuku: "whats so funny nana?"

cathleen: "just wait ahahahahahahah"

izuku: "you too cathleen?"

as izuku was talking with the vestiges and the dragons, he suddenly felt wight on his lap. he than saw a naked tiamat, using one arm to lift her tits up holding the pan with her tail, and putting rice on her own tits with her other hand. all the while looking at him with a seductive smirk on her face.