........ was wild

izuku after leaving the council's room, went to his class. he was in front of the door, a door which was barely around his size, hell, he might have to crouch down a bit to pass it, times like these, he really appreciated the UA classroom doors to be as big as they were. he took a deep breath, and entered the room. only to see the teacher looking at him. 

teacher: "........."

izuku: "hello sensei."

teacher: "........."

izuku: "........."

teacjer: "........."

izuku: "oh right this is my first day in the academy. I apologize for that. I am izuku midoriya."

the teacher just looked at him. or more like she looked up to him. she had to due to the height difference, izuku was just standing right of front of her. and right after he introduced himself, he gently bowed down to show his respect.

teacher: "........ o-oh right y-you are that new s-student....... class!!!....... t-this is i-izuku midoriya, he is the new student. m-midoriya can you introduce yourself?"

she was stuttering due to a lot of mixed feelings. for starters, she was scared. she knew there was going to be a new student but she didnt expected that student to be like.......well....... be like him. a 6 foot 5 guy, possibly taller than the door frame itself. not only that, he was not skinny to the slightest. if anything he was jacked as shit, even if he were to try and hide it by wearing baggy clothes. speaking of clothes, he was still wearing the school, uniform. and due to it being summer, his top was a t-shirt, which revealed his terrifyingly scarred and muscular right arm. and since he didnt have a left arm, he was wearing the school jacket as if ti was a cape. he was wearing it that way because the left sleeve would stuck to anything if he wast careful and it was annoying as hell to him. but the teacher didnt know that. nor she cared. she was too shocked to care. and that massive scar on his face wasnt making things any easier either. and quite disturbingly for her, she was also feeling lust. looking up at him, this teacher couldn't see a student, no matter how much she tried. izuku did had quite well tuned adult features after all. if she wasnt informed earlier, she would assume him to be an adult. 

well he was technically an adult given he was 18 years old. but she didnt knew that either. but it wasnt like that would stop her now would it? 

izuku  just walked to the middle of the board, he them bowed once again.

izuku: "good morning. I am izuku midoriya, I look forward to be your classmate. please take care of me."

the whole class was silent. and out of nowhere everyone cheered. well........ every girl at least.

girl 1: "KKKYYYAAAAA HE IS SO HOOOT!!!!!!"

girl 2: "HE LOOKS SO MAAAAANLY!!!!"

girl 3: "ARE YOU SINGLE!!!!!"

girl 4: "PLEASE BE SINGLE!!!!"

girl 5: "HE IS SOOOO CUTEEEE!!!!"

girl 6: "cute!!! he is not cute girl he is hot."

izuku looked at them with a sweat drop. he then walked up to his desk. but on his way to his chair he heard a guy complain.

guy: "oh great he will get in between us and the girls."

izuku: "will I really?"

the student looked up to see izuku looking at him.

izuku: "and exactly how am I suppose to do that?"

guy: "why do you think!? because of handsome dudes like you and kiba, we cant get girlfriends damnit."

izuku: "wow........ I feel bad for you. but that feeling is getting dominated by my idea of how pathetic you are."