super devils

gasper was resting while izuku was with everyone else. the girls were both worried for gasper and were equally shocked with the true identity of izuku's familiar. they were all sitting on a table while staring at her. since her identity was revealed, she didnt bother to hide her dragon features. 

isana: "wait you are a dragon king?!?!?!"

rias: "strongest one at that."

rias: "EEEEHH!?!?!...... so you are on par with leviathan-sama or grayfia-san?"

izuku: "she is stronger."

they all turned to izuku who just return from gaspers room. 

izuku: "tiamat, I would say stronger than then them. but not necessarily a big power gap. but that would instantly change if she were in her enraged state." 

isana, asia kiryuu, katase, murayama turned to look at her with shock. she simply smirked. asia then smiled.

asia: "thats amazing tiamat-san."

rias: "how is gasper izuku?"

izuku: "he is sleeping. earlier he was awake but had no recollection of the event. it seems as he isnt aware of his powers either."

flashback:

it was early in the morning and izuku was alone with gasper. 

izuku: "gasper. I know that you dont like how your powers work. but I can assure you. I can help you with it."

gasper: "n-no...... I know senpai......... after seeing what you did for koneko-chan I........ I also wanna try. I wanna be a man. a man like you."

izuku was surprised at this sudden boom in his courage but it was a welcomed one. 

izuku: "I know you are a vampire and blood makes you stronger."

hearing this gasper was taken a bak a bit.

gasper: "are you gonna......!?"

izuku: "no not like that. but I can still use my blood to create a connection between us. I can even kickstart your sacred gear that way. since you are unable to properly activate it, we cannot tests its limits the conventional way. I am not going to force you, it is your decision."

gasper was hesitant but he complied. izuku cut his finger to draw some blood. after drinking his blood gasper waited. izuku was in front of him also waiting.

izuku: "this shouldnt take long. give it a fe........"

izuku stopped however as he suddenly felt something. it was a massive surge of power. it felt dark, and evil. and what was the most worring was that it was coming from gasper. suddenly gaspers whole body was engulfed in darkness. izuku without wasting a beat activated 100% ofa and rushed at gasper. but he was too late. suddenly the whole land and sky was covered in darkness. it was so dense it blacked out the sun. looking up izuku saw many pairs of eyes staring at him. suddenly he was surrounded with constructs of monsters. they all attacked him with incredible speed. he tried to send projectiles to them but some of them got frozen in mid air. due to this izuku was force to use close combat. and even with his danger sense he was being overwhelmed. after they managed to land a few hits on him, he activated 15X OFA. now he had the upped edge against the monsters but he still didnt know how to stop gasper. well he had one idea in mind. but he had to be discreet about it.

izuku: 'shit. I really need to do this after after all.'

albion: "well I think one or two divide should do the trick."

bruce: "we gotta make sure he would keep it a secret though"

making sure no one was around him he activated divine dividing and flew upwards.