much needed vacation?

tiamat/yasaka/isana: "IZUKU/DARLING/MASTER FOR THE LOVE OF GOSH PLEASE TAKE A BREAK!!!!"

asia: "IZUKU-KUN!!?!?!?'

isana, tiamat, yasaka shouted desperately trying to get izuku out of the office. asia was just standing there scared, fallen angels wanted to help isana but they were also scared to how he would react. maid were simply outside worried about what was happening. 

time passed since izuku discovered that yasaka and tiamat were pregnant. he didnt mind having more kids, no he was absolutely delighted. but all that were severely overshadowed by how worried he was about this and his overprotective instincts were preventing him from being rational. and there he was, overworking himself since hearing about the news. 

izuku: "let me go!!! I still got shit to do"

isana: "NO!!! YOU NEED A BREAK DAMNIT!!!"

saji: "SWEET SATAN!?!?!?"

saji screamed. he, and kiba just arrived. rest of the devils were on their way but the two decided to arrive early to see how things were. and they werent good.

there stood izuku, in an office room, empty energy drink cans were littering the room, desks were full of files, paperwork, homework, you name it. the moment he learned that they were pregnant, he took over everything. and I mean everything. izuku looked like he hasnt slept, shower, or even eat in weeks. his eyes were bloodshot staring at the files.

saji: "dude what the hell!?!?!?"

kiba: "what are you doing?!?!"

isana: "GUYS PLEASE HELP!!!! HE IS NOT LISTENING US!!!"

sona: "saji we are here how is...........oh satan"

girls of kuoh academy arrived and they were shocked to see how izuku was doing.

rias: "izuku!!!"

asia tried to voice everyones mind but that didnt really work out.

asia: "i-izuku-kun please ......this....... isnt healthy"

izuku: "I DONT NEED TO BE HEALTHY DAMNIT!!!! I NEED TO BE PRODUCTIVE!!!!"

he said that as he got up. scaring a lot of people. but then he froze. he started to shake, he fell to his knees while holding his heart. some blood was coming out of his mouth, he noticed that he was having a heart attack. but then he activated his quirk, and zapped himself in the heart with his own electricity. then he tried to got back up and was about to continue his work. but others stopped him.

all: "DID YOU JUST HAD A HEART ATTACK?!?!?!?!?!"

izuku: "it is fine....... just a minor set back."

all: "WHAT DO YOU MEAN A MINOR SET BACK!?!?!!?"

yasaka: "darling i know you are sturdy bu......"

kunou: "........papa?"

everyone froze, they turned to see kunou was there looking at him in horror. looks like she was back from the preschool.

izuku: "....kunou......"

she started to cry seeing him in this state. izuku on instinct jumped forward and hugged her. trying to comfort her.

yasaka and tiamat also approached him. 

tiamat: "listen, we know you are worried about us. about the babies. but please, we are fine. we will be fine. take a break please. "

izuku: "......fine. I suppose. I can slow down a bit."

hearing that girls took a sigh of relief. then yasaka smiled.