devil fangirl and demonic idol

just another day in kuoh. but izuku was still down and was avoiding people. but this time isana ran up to him. 

isana: "izuku!!!!"

izuku turned to see isana ran up to him.

izuku: "what is it isa?"

isana: ".....*pant*...... you have been acting strange lately. are you ok?"

izuku: "I am why wouldnt I be?"

then.......*grit teeth*....... then why are you avoiding me!?"

at this point isana looked down. izuku looked at her with wide eyes. he then looked away.

isana: "and not just me but everyone. izuku....... are you really ok?"

izuku: "........ sorry......... it is just complicated."

isana: "just tell me ok...... we are friends........."

izuku simply smiled and left. 

allmight: "you know you are acting like young lida when he was going after stain."

izuku: "..... I know..... but this is different. "

allmight:"yeah. but cant help but to feel like it."

izuku: "me too old man....... me too"

the night time came quick and izuku was doing his relentless pursuit of fallen angels in the city. and he already got rid of several stray devils and dozens of criminal groups doing so. but sadly for him there was no clue. 

izuku: "shit........ do I really have to wait for the nun? then again I have no idea who she is so I can miss her arrival entirely."

for hours izuku jumped around the city and even hunted down people in other cities. on his way back to the town again he sensed something. 

draig: "partner a pair of devils fighting with each other."

albion: "it might me one of your friends."

with that izuku rushed to see what was going on. only to arrive and see isana panting heavily fighting another stray devil. she seemed a bit injured, and her clothes were torn apart with her wings popping out of her back. but what shocked izuku the most wasnt that.

izuku: "she........ she has a sacred gear........"

nana: "makes sense.....but....."

second: "how the hell we didnt sense it before........."

en: "that explains why the fallen angels went after her."

third: "so that really wasnt a random encounter as we hoped. "

second: "the real question is how come we didnt sense that she had one."

yoichi: "is it because it was dormant......"

cathleen: "or......."

izuku: "think about that later. we got shit to do. she seemed drained "

allmight: "and that stray is still up."

izuku without thinking. jumped down to help her.

earlier:

isana was going back to the occult research club. riding her bike, it was peaceful so far. but it was  quickly interrupted when she was attacked by another stray devil. 

isana: 'ARE YOU SHITTING ME!!!!'

isana jumped up from her bike just in time. she the realized that she jumped quite high. higher the usual.