Chapter 11: Surprise

Ivy's POV - Friday September 30th 2022: 

The smell of arousal hung heavy in the air. We watched as Dylan crossed the room to the bathroom. Her steps were quick as though she was in a hurry to leave the room. When the door closed behind her I looked over to Aria. Alex was still straddling her lap with her arms wrapped tightly around Aria. The two of them looked adorable together. Seeing my mates wrapped up together made my heart feel complete. Thoughts of what had just happened came rushing back to me when I felt the gentle pulse between my legs. My heart was still pounding loudly in my ears. I could still feel Dylan's hands on my hips and her lips pressed against mine. I thought back to when my name left her lips. The sound had ripped through me turning me on more than I knew was possible. I was about to take her right then and there but she took off. Again. This was now the third time Dylan needed to excuse herself from a situation. Alex cleared her throat pulling me out of my thoughts.  

"Did she just-" Before Alex could finish her sentence I covered her mouth.

"Shh she will definitely be able to hear us at that volume." I laughed as I slowly removed my hand from Alex's mouth.

"Sorry did she just cum?" Alex said quietly.

"Yeah I think she did." I could feel my cheeks starting to heat up as I thought about it. 

"Fuck that's kind of hot." Aria said as she bit her lip. 

"Can I tell you guys something?" Alex said quietly. We both nodded for her to go on.

"You can't tell Dylan I told you this though." She said as she bit her lip.

"Okay.." We said cautiously.

"Dylan's a virgin. I think that's why she keeps getting so nervous. You guys are going to need to go easy on her. She's probably freaking out about the fact that she has three mates. Not only that but she literally had her first three kisses all in one day." Alex whispered quietly.

"Hold on a second. She's never even kissed someone?" Aria said looking completely stunned.

"No not until today." Alex said as a small smile creeped onto her face.

I don't know why I hadn't considered that this might be Dylan and Alex's first time. It made Dylan's action make more sense to me though. The constant running away now seemed like more of a reflex for Dylan. She was clearly embarrassed by the situation. I felt a little guilty going that far with her without considering that this might be her first time. All I wanted to do was make her feel better. I didn't want my mate feeling uncomfortable. It killed me to think that Dylan could be really embarrassed right now. 

"Well that definitely explains a lot." Aria said as she scratched the back of her neck. 

"Yeah it really does. Do you think I pushed her too far?" I said as I chewed on my lip.

"No Dylan would of stopped you if it was too much. However if she did you know 'finish' she's probably just embarrassed and needed a minute." Alex reached over to give my thigh a reassuring squeeze.

It felt like hours had gone by before Dylan finally emerged from the bathroom. We all turned towards the bathroom when we heard the door open. Dylan's face looked more relaxed as she made her way back to the couch. The relaxed look on her face made me sigh in relief. I was so worried that she wasn't even going to come back out. She sat back down between Aria and I. After she got comfortable she tugged me back onto her lap. Her arms wrapped tightly around my waist and I felt myself melt into her. I nuzzled my head into the crook of her neck feeling completely at home. Dylan's pulse lightly beat against my lips as I planted a light kiss against her skin.