Chapter 17: Bonded

Dylan's POV - Friday October 7th 2022:

My head was spinning from the intense orgasm I had just experienced. Each of my mates took turns placing kisses all over my body. They were patient as I recovered from my orgasm. Ivy was snuggled under my arm tracing patterns across my abs. Aria was under my other arm placing kisses on my chest and along my collar bone. Alex was still between my legs dragging her finger tips up and down my thighs. My eyes fluttered shut as I got lost in all the different sensations. Every touch they laid on my skin made my skin prickle and I felt my dick start to get hard again. 

"Someone ready for round two?" Alex said running a single finger up the shaft of my cock.

"Well I think it's mine and Aria's turn to pleasure Dill. I'm dying to have a taste of her." Ivy said as she ran a tongue over her swollen lips. 

"Are you ready to finish the mate bond Dill?" Aria whispered against my ear, sending shivers through my body.

"If you three are ready then yes" I said dreamily.

As soon as the words left my lips Aria started moving down between my legs. Alex shifted forward so she was now sitting on my stomach. Her core was dripping and I could feel her wetness against my skin. A low growl left Alex's lips as her clit made contact with my skin. Her hips instinctively grinding down searching for some friction. Ivy had followed Aria down towards my throbbing cock. There was a light touch on the tip of my dick before soft lips surrounded it. My hips bucked at the sudden touch, sending my cock deeper into Aria's mouth. Then I felt Ivy's tongue at the base of my dick. She was running her tongue up and down my shaft. Reaching all the areas Aria couldn't. I gripped Alex's hips holding her body tightly against mine. She rocked her hips quicker and I tried my best to remain focused. 

"A-Alex.." I moaned loudly.

"Y-yes sweetheart?" 

"I-I want t-to taste you" 

Alex's face went red at my request but after a few moments she crawled towards me. She settled over top me each leg on either side of my head. Her core was dripping with her arousal. She slowly lowered herself, stopping only a couple inches away from my mouth. I leaned up running my tongue through her slit. 

"F-fuck Dill!" She screamed 

I traced my tongue around her entrance, lapping up all of her juices. Alex's body was trembling so I wrapped my arms around her legs to stabilize her. Aria's pace was quickening and Ivy started massaging my balls. A low moan ripped through me as my tongue flicked Alex's clit.

"P-please fuck me.." Alex whined.

I slid my hand between Alex's thighs, my finger tips brushed against her opening. Her body shook as I slid one finger in. Her legs gave out slightly plunging my finger deeper inside her. She moaned loudly as she ground down against my finger. When I felt Ivy move away from me I glanced around Alex. I noticed Ivy position herself directly under Aria. I watched as she ran her tongue up and down Aria's slit before plunging her tongue deep inside our mate. Aria released my cock with a loud pop as she threw her head back. 

"Just like that!" Aria screamed as her hips met Ivy's rhythm.

"I've got an idea" I said trying to catch my breath.

Alex looked down at me through hooded eyes. She looked like she was in a state of bliss. 

"Go lay on your back in front of Aria"

She nodded as she climbed off me. My hands gipped her waist so she wouldn't fall. I sat up moving out of the way so she could settle in front of Aria. When Aria opened her eyes she looked Alex up and down as she licked her lips. I crawled across the bed until I got to Ivy. I gently parted her legs so I could position my pelvis between them. My cock slid over her folds eliciting a moan from her. Her tongue continued to work on Aria as I kissed her neck.