Chapter 13: Forgiven

Dylan's POV - Wednesday October 5th 2022:

A few days had gone by since my mom dropped a bomb on me. At first when she told me I just felt numb inside. It was hard to believe I was lied to my entire life. Not only did I find out that I am a Lycan, but I also found out that my dad isn't my biological father. Not that it changed anything, my dad would always be my dad no matter what. What I was most upset by was that they held all that information from me for so long. If I had known all that information I wouldn't of been so hard on myself. I wouldn't of always questioned why I was the only one without a wolf. Now that I did know though it made me kind of nervous. All I had to do was complete the mate bond and I could meet my wolf. Which was kind of a problem. The problem being having to complete the mate bond. Not that I didn't want to do it I really did. But I had never even had sex with one woman let alone three. The thought of it put me completely on edge. Which is why I had been avoiding my mates for the last three days. Sleeping with them now didn't feel right. 

I didn't want it to seem like I was doing it so I could meet my wolf. Now that my mates knew as well I felt like I had this weird pressure on me. All I wanted was my first time to happen naturally and now I felt like that wasn't going to happen. So I had avoided my mates even though it had been painfully hard to do so. They had been texting me non stop asking to see me. Alex had come by twice, both times she brought Wilder. Which was clever on her part since I had wanted to talk to him. However I had to pretend I wasn't home both times they turned up at my door. Aria and Ivy only stopped by once after I had stopped replying to texts. The two stood outside my door for what felt like an hour before they gave up. It was killing me inside that I was doing this to them, but I just couldn't get out of my head.  

When I woke up this morning I felt a little better. My mind didn't feel as chaotic and I had finally had enough of hiding. I needed to see my girls. So I did the most rational thing I could think of and threw together a group chat. Anxiety started to creep in as I thought about what I should say. Would they even reply at this point? They could be mad at me for ghosting them for the last few days. I took a deep breath as I tried to clear my head of the negative thoughts. 

Dylan: Hey... can we talk?

Ivy: Dill!

Aria: Dill! Where have you been?!

Alex: I'm coming over!

Dylan: I'm sorry I disappeared I've just been overwhelmed. Aria and Ivy can you come over as well?

Aria: On my way!

Ivy: See you in a minute!

Quite literally a minute after Ivy texted me there was a knock at my door. I ran towards the door not caring if they could hear me. My heart pound in my ears as I gripped the door handle. I took a deep breath before opening the door. On the other side of the door stood my three mates. My breath caught in my throat as I stared at the three beautiful women. I was quickly snapped out of that when the three hurled themselves at me. We all went tumbling backwards. We hit the floor with a loud thud. All of us were silent for a moment until Alex broke out in laughter. Her laugh was so contagious we all joined her. After we caught our breath I pulled my mates up off the floor. 

"I missed the three of you." My voice came out quietly as I felt tears fill my eyes.

"We missed you too." Alex said pulling me into a tight hug. Aria and Ivy joined in a second later. 

"Please don't do that again" Ivy murmured 

"I won't I promise. I'm sorry I upset all of you."

"You didn't upset us. We were just worried. We didn't know what was wrong." Aria said squeezing my waist.