•season 4 mixtape•

side a: property of joanna harrington

•cool kids- echosmith"I wish that I could be like the cool kids

"I wish that I could be like the cool kids. 'Cause all the cool kids, they seem to fit in."

•take me to church- milck
"I'll worship like a dog at the shrine of your lies. I'll tell you my sins and you can sharpen your knife. Offer me that deathless death. Good God, let me give you my life."

•cinnamon girl- lana del rey
"There's things I wanna say to you. But I'll just let you live. Like if you hold me without hurting me. You'll be the first who ever did."

•hate me- chelji x dejaz
"All I ever wanted was for you to not hate me. Tell me why you seem so distant lately."

•strangers- halsey, lauren jauregui
"She doesn't kiss me on the mouth anymore. 'Cause it's more intimate, than she thinks we should get. She doesn't look me in the eyes anymore. Too scared of what she'll see, somebody holding me."

•girls girls girls- fletcher
"You tuck my hair behind my ear. I put my finger through the loop of your jeans. I knew right then, right there it was so cinematic. Because it started to rain. And I said, "Oh my God, your body's speaking my language." I told my mom it's not a phase."

•meat- poppy
"Antibiotics keep me alive. Now that everyone I love has died. Hang me up and strip me clean. There's meat, there's meat on me."

•die first- nessa barrett
"But if one of us dies. I hope I die first. 'Cause I don't wanna live without you. I don't wanna ever learn. How to fall asleep without you. Tell me what's worse. Losing you now or later? Maybe I can break the curse. And I can be in love forever. If I die first."

•black out days- phantogram
"I'm hearing voices and they're haunting my mind."

•maneater- the bird and the bee
"Oh-oh, here she comes. Watch out, boy, she'll chew you up. Oh-oh, here she comes. She's a man-eater."

•starring role- marina
"I've turned into a statue, and it makes me feel depressed. 'Cause the only time you open up is when we get undressed. You don't love me, big fucking deal.
I'll never tell you how I feel. You don't love me, not a big deal. I'll never tell you how I feel."

•afraid- the neighbourhood
"When I wake up, I'm afraid. Somebody else might take my place. When I wake up, I'm afraid. Somebody else might end up being me."

•void- melanie martinez
"Pipe down with the noise, I cannot bear my sorrow. I hate who I was before. I fear I won't live to see the day tomorrow. Someone tell me if this is Hell. I gotta escape the void, there is no other choice, yeah. Tryna turn off the voices, the void ate me."