•into the tunnels•

TW: homophobia from Billy (again)

"Oh, my bad, I didn't think you had any balls to kick."

Billy pulled up, getting out of his car

"Am I dreaming, or is that you, Harrington?" Billy asked, trying to irritate and intimidate Steve.

Billy knew that if Steve Harrington was here, his little dyke sister wasn't far.

Steve was standing on the Byers' porch, hands on his hips.

"Yeah, it's me. Don't cream your pants."

Billy took his jacket off dramatically, putting it into his car, then slamming the door shut.

"What are you doing here, amigo?" Steve asked, being sarcastic by using a term for friend.

They walked towards each other.

"I could ask you the same thing," Billy replied, "Amigo."

He inhaled his cigarette, blowing it into Steve's face.

"I'm looking for my stepsister," Billy explained, "A little birdie told me she was here."

"Huh, that's weird. I don't know her," Steve lied through his teeth.

He knew her. She was his sister's best friend? Girlfriend, maybe? He wasn't exactly sure, and he would support her either way, but he did know that they were close; close enough to hold hands all the time.

"Small? Redhead? Bit of a bitch," Billy listed out, "She hangs out with your sister a lot. You should really pay more attention to what your sister gets up to, Harrington."

That really pissed off Steve, which was Billy's goal. He couldn't let it show that he was pissed. He just needed to seem clueless and nonchalant about the whole situation.

"Doesn't ring a bell. Sorry, Buddy," Steve muttered out.

Billy sighed, pulling the cigarette out of his mouth.

"You know, I don't know, this... This whole situation, Harrington, I don't know. It's giving me the heebie-jeebies."

"Oh, yeah? Why's that?"

"My 13 year old sister goes missing all day. And then I find her with you in a stranger's house. And you lie to me about it."

Steve chuckled.

"Man, were you dropped too much as a child, or what?" Steve asked, "I don't know what you don't understand about what I just said. She's not here."