•spying at the sleepover•

"Nobody compares to you, Harrington."

"You must be an angel

"You must be an angel. I can see it in your eyes," Max sung as she danced around the room, singing into Eleven's hair brush.

She paused her dancing briefly to serenade her girlfriend, who couldn't get enough. El was next to Joe on the bed, thumbing through magazines Max and Joe had brought over for her.

"Full of wonder and surprise," Max sang to Joe, standing in between her legs to give her a quick kiss.

Max glanced over her girlfriend's shoulder to see El holding a picture of Ralph Macchio.

"Oh, you found Ralph Macchio," Max laughed, setting the hair brush down, then taking a seat next to her girlfriend.

Joe turned around to look at the photo El was holding, raising an eyebrow. He was cute, for a boy, Joe thought to herself.

"Macchio?" El asked in confusion.

"He's the Karate Kid," Joe told her with a small smile.

"Hai- Yah!" Max yelled, karate chopping the air.

Eleven jumped back, her eyes wide. Max and Joe laughed, which caused her to laugh too.

"He's so hot, right?" Max said, "I bet he's an amazing kisser, too."

"Hey, what am I? Chopped liver?" Joe asked, scooting away from Max while acting fake offended.

Max grabbed her, pulling her back into her arms.

"Nobody compares to you, Harrington," Max smiled, planting a big kiss on her girlfriend's cheek.

"Ugh, gross," Joe mumbled, acting disgusted as she wiped her cheek, "You're definitely not the best kisser. It's all slobbery!"

Max rolled her eyes playfully while smiling.

"Yeah, yeah," The redhead said as she threw her arm around her girlfriend's shoulder, "Now El, tell us, is Mike a good kisser?"

"Oh, gross. Do not answer that. I don't wanna know," Joe fake gagged.

She loved El, but she really didn't want to hear about any sort of make out session involving Michael Wheeler.

"Well, I don't know," Eleven said shyly, "He's my first boyfriend."

"Ex-boyfriend," Max corrected.

Eleven looked away kind of sadly. It was still very, very fresh. Joe could tell she was hurting.

"Hey, don't worry about it. Okay? He's just Mike. You're the best thing that's ever happened to him. He'll come crawling back in no time, begging you for another chance," Joe comforted.

"Yeah, I guarantee you, him and the boys are, like totally wallowing in self-pity and misery right now," Max added, "I bet Mike is like 'Oh, I hope she takes me back'."