•the firework expert•

"I swear, if being an idiot was an Olympic sport, he would win gold."

Joe had never seen Nancy drive this crazy

Joe had never seen Nancy drive this crazy. They were speeding, much like they had been the last time when Max was driving.

The car skidded to the front of Bradley's Big Buy, literally swerving around as it did so. Nancy got out, and the others followed suit. Joe wasn't even sure if the car was fully put in park considering the car was still practically moving when they all jumped out of it.

"How are we gonna get in?" Max asked.

"Like this," Joe replied as she picked up a large rock, throwing it directly through the large glass door.

The glass shattered everywhere as the rock tumbled through. Joe felt lucky she lived here her whole life, because for that very reason, she knew there was no security measures in place for breaking and entering in Bradley's.

"I really do love you," Max said to Joe as they both walked inside the store, following Nancy and the others.

Mike and Will were holding onto El, who could barely walk. She was the whole reason they were here in the first place. Her ankle desperately needed medical attention, but the best they could do right now was some pharmaceutical items from the shelves of Bradley's Big Buy.

Nancy began scanning the shelves, looking for a certain product in particular. She stopped in front of the well stocked display, grabbing a bottle of Rubbing Alcohol from its picture perfect place on the shelf. Joe almost felt bad that they were destroying not only the windows, but the nicely stocked shelves. This was a family run business, not a chain store at Starcourt Mall. Hopefully it wouldn't cost too much to fix the door they had broken in through.

Nancy grabbed gauze bandages as well. Those were definitely important for dressing the wound. Nancy turned towards Mike and Will, who were still holding a barely conscious El up so she wasn't putting pressure on the bite wound.

"Okay, get her down," Nancy said.

Will and Mike helped her down as gently as they could. 

"Okay," Nancy mumbled, squatting down to the ground, "Lemme see."

Nancy pulled up El's pant leg to reveal an oozing wound. Her skin and socks were stained with blood that continued to pour out of the wound, thick and a horrible reddish black hue.

"Oh, shit," Max mumbled from next to Joe.

Joe elbowed her lightly so she wouldn't alarm El of how bad it truly looked. Nancy ignored them and got to work, keeping her face as straight as possible. It was hard to do anything though, because it clearly was very painful for El. She winced in pain at the slightest touch.

Nancy began getting the gauze out, but Max's eyes widened. She immediately stopped Nancy.

"What- What- Hey, what are you doing?" Max asked with concern.