Chapter 86: Extra Chapter

The childish summer vacation has nothing to do and lives extremely leisurely. Sometimes I am asked by friends to go out and play, and most of the rest of the time is to stay at home and draw pictures.

Occasionally I met Duan Xuhui.

Not quite like her, Duan Xiaoxue was busy with her work. She worked overtime every day until eleven and two o'clock. The rest time was squeezed out like a toothpaste. Except for occasional single breaks, there is almost no time every day.

In normal times, Sang Zhi can only find him by the time of lunch. But compared to when she was in Yihe, the two were better off.

Knowing that entrepreneurship is tiring, and Duan Xuan is also taking the time to accompany her as much as possible.

That's it for a week.

Sang Zhi started to find something to do on the original thing.

PROMOTED CONTENT

Linisin ang dugo sa 3 araw! Kalimutan ang hypertension!
Heart Keep

Bad Breath Due To Parasites! A Simple Way To Cleanse The Body!
Skin Tags Remover

Top Plastic Surgeon: If You Have Wrinkles, Do This Before Bed
Vichen
Because of a video posted online, Sang Zhi is inexplicably interested in cooking. There are so many ingredients in the house, and she doesn't have to go out to buy, and she is interested, and she gets up and runs to the kitchen.

Facing the video, Sang Zhi followed the steps above and completed it step by step. She feels that every step of her operation is exceptionally perfect, except when she goes to the pan and prepares to stir fry.

There is a great principle for Sangzhi to do things. It doesn't matter if you do something shameful, as long as you don't hurt your own skin.

On weekdays, she is the only one in the family.

So no one knows how the child is tossing.

She thought for a while, washed her hands and returned to the room. Sangzhi turned over a long coat that reached her ankle, put it on her body, and wrapped her neck with a scarf.

After thinking about it, Sang Zhi put on gloves, a mask, and a pair of glasses without a degree. She took out the eye mask from the drawer and covered her forehead.

As soon as I arrived at the restaurant, there was a movement at the entrance.

Sang Zhi's heart throbbed, and when she lifted her eyes, she met Sang Yan's gaze as if she had mental retardation. She was a little embarrassed and stood still stiffly: "Brother, why are you back?"

"Take something." Sang Yan glanced up and down at her, inexplicable, "Do you plan to go out like this?"

Sangzhi honestly said, "I plan to fry an egg."

Sang Yan: "..."

Silence for a few seconds.

Sang Yan suddenly took out her cell phone and took a picture of her.

Sang Zhi said: "What are you doing?"

Sang Yan said naturally: "Send a circle of friends."

Sang Zhi widened his eyes and walked over to grab his mobile phone: "Are you so bored!"

Sang Yan raised his hand, tilted his head, and quickly operated his finger on the screen. Holding her childish head in her other hand, she pushed her away.

After the transmission was successful, Sang Yan turned off the screen: "OK, you fry your eggs."

"..." Sang Zhi stared straight at him, resisting the urge to kill him. She pressed her temper, pulled out her cell phone from her pocket, and glanced at her circle of friends.