Chapter 7

Sang Yan tries to calm down, he suddenly turns off the faucet and turns his body. He sprays his wet water to Sang Zhi’s face. “I’ll give you two choices. Go and watch your stupid cartoon, or you stay here and let me beat you.”

“Why are you angry?” Sang Zhi wipes the water from her face and frowns: “he condemned me not you.”

Sang Zhi puts the rice into the rice cooker and doesn’t even look at her. “The door is there.”

Sang Zhi doesn’t move and says seriously: “Anyway don’t say to anyone that I look like you.”

He sneers at her: “Who will want to do it.”

He says it and then Sang Yan pinches her face. Then he takes the bowl of strawberries from her and goes out of the kitchen.

Sang Zhi strokes her face and notices the bowl has gone from her hold. She opens her eyes big and doesn’t dare to believe. She asks: “Why are you snatching my thing?”

“Is this yours?” Sang Yan takes one strawberry and bites it. “Do you use your money to buy it?”

Sang Zhi wants to take it back: “I took it from the fridge.”

Sang Yan holds the bowl high: “Then it’s the fridge’s.

Sang Zhi tries hard to reach it by raising her hand high. “But I was the one that took it out so it’s mine.”

“According to your reason, then now I get it, it’s mine.”

“……”

They are refusing to budge for a while.

The time Sang Yan eats his fifth strawberry, his phone on the pocket rings. He glances at her and lowers down the bowl of strawberries. He uses one of his hand to take out his phone.

Sang Zhi takes this opportunity to jump and takes the bowl back.

Sang Yan snorts lowly and answers the phone. “What?”

Sang Zhi cannot hear what the caller said.

“I am home. Today in our dorm, there’s a check up for electrical equipment right? I come home to avoid it.” He pauses for a while and says: “Don’t mention it, I’m quite regretting to come home.”

Sang Zhi goes back to watch her cartoon and ignores him.

Sang Yan says lazily: “Nothing, I’m just out of luck.”

Sang Zhi takes the remote control and raises the volume of the TV.

Sang Yan is unaffected and just says calmly: “Qian Fei is going home today. Ask Duan Jia Xu whether he will go home or not. But he might not be at school.”

Hearing the unheard name for a long time, Sang Zhi looks at Sang Yan and picks on the remote. She is worried to be notice by Sang Yan so she quickly lowers her head.

She lowers the volume.

An indescribable feeling is clouded her heart. She feels her mind is going blank, she has trouble breathing. Her attention is on Sang Yan.

“How many times have you forget about your key?” Sang Yan says. “A Yi definitely will not give it to you, but you can go to her and get scold.”

Afterwards he then speaks of Duan Jia Xu again.

Sang Zhi is thinking of Sang Yan’s words.

— Dragon Festival Holiday, he doesn’t go back home, but he also doesn’t be at school.

If it’s the case, supposedly he has a girlfriend then.

Someone in his age should have one.

He should have one.