Chapter 53

Sang Yan's remarks, coupled with his unceremonious tone, clearly showed that his path would not work.

Sang Zhi was somewhat upset by what he said, and he wanted to ignore him directly, but did not resist the urge to fight with him. Feeling that there is no momentum through text and voice, she turned out the address book and called him directly.

It sounded.

Sangzhi was a little sullen, and was preparing a few thousand words of essay in his heart, and was about to speak.

Hang up directly.

Mulberry: "..."

The next moment, Sang Yan spoke again: "Don't call me if you're fine."

Sang Zhi put up with it, and began to say, "I'm talking about internships, how can I talk about love. Also, what's wrong with finding an older love than you, I'm not looking for an older than my father. "

Her ten-second voice just passed a second.

Sang Yan immediately replied, "There is something to type."

"..."

Obvious points are not open.

Sang Zhi was very upset and still said, "Aren't you also speaking?"

After waiting for a while, Sang Yan didn't reply.

Sang Zhi: "You can't be unbalanced and jealous of me because you haven't been in love at university or because you don't have a girlfriend until now."

Still did not return.

Sang Zhi was on fire, but didn't want to stop the conversation just like that, she had no reason at all. She pursed her lips and swallowed it with words.

Sang Yan responded quickly this time: "I take the time to reply to you in my busy schedule, and I want to type and type dreams for you."

"..."

Sang Yan's tone was very arrogant: "Also, your brother and I have a girlfriend."

Mulberry: [? 】

Sang Yan: "No way, people and girls chased me for too long, if you don't agree, she has to ..."

San Chih not want to hear a little spanking to his narcissism, then ordered another voice strips, tough interrupted his words: [in vain. 】

Sang Yan sent another.

Very short, just one second.

Sang Zhi stared for two seconds, and hesitated.

Sang Yan chuckled, "Little shit."

Mulberry was fried.

Before waiting for her to reply, Sang Yan said, "I'll mention it to you one last time. You don't have to fall in love with your mind. When you were in high school, you went to Yihe to find netizens. Young and rebellious. "

The matter was rude, and the fire was immediately recovered.

Sang Yan's tone was light: "This time, I'm too lazy to tell you anything else. Love, you have to talk. If you don't go home during the summer vacation, try it, I will fly directly to Yihe to interrupt your leg."

"..."

Sang Zhi decided not to start from Sang Yan's side.

Counting from the youngest to the largest, the person who cares most about her is actually Sang Yan. Sang Zhi thinks so carefully, she can't remember when, Sang Yan will help her to say a few words in front of her parents.