Chapter 12

Noisy heavy metal music in the car shook the childish heart.

Reduced a bit of discomfort.

Sitting in the back seat, Duan Xuan didn't wear a seat belt. He didn't get too close, but leaned forward slightly. The distance between the two was still separated by a gap.

Not far or close.

His child's breath stopped, and he couldn't react, and wanted to touch his face along his words. But it was clear that he could hear a teasing smile in his words, without any formality.

Suddenly there was a kind of unpleasantness that was played by the old man again.

She stopped and slumped. "Where are you handsome?"

Qian Fei's eyes still looked back. Hearing this, he subconsciously looked at Sangzhi, and said with a sullen expression: "That's it. And Duan praised you if you could make a face, which child or child blushed?"

The music was a bit loud, and Sang Yan didn't pay much attention to their conversation. Through Qian Fei's words, he probably guessed what Duan Xu just said. He turned down the volume and glanced down the rearview mirror.

"Isn't he always like this?"

"Also." Qian Fei turned his head back, his eyes could almost go up to the sky. "When I went back for the physical test, I was running like a dog after running 1,000 meters, and when he came to see it, he asked me, Seeing him blush. "

Mulberry: "..."

Duan Jiaxu leaned back to his seat, paralyzed into a ball of mud, as if there was no bone. Hearing Qian Fei's words, he laughed twice, without interrupting.

Qian Feiyue said more and more indignantly: "I was out of breath and I almost choked when I heard what he said."

"Don't talk about people," Sang Yan turned the steering wheel and joined the attacking group of praise, with a slightly ironic tone. "He talks to dogs like this."

"Ah?" Qian Fei froze for a few seconds, then suddenly laughed wildly. "Tell the dog, flushed at the sight of his brother?"

"..."

Sang Zhi imagined that picture.

Qian Fei gave Duan Xuan a thumbs up: "Niubing."

After speaking, he calmly said to Sang Zhi: "Little sister, don't talk to him. This brother is not a good person. You play with your phone for a while and you will arrive soon."

Sang Zhi glanced at Duan Xu and nodded expressionlessly.

Duan Jiaxu opened his mouth and said lazily, "Qian Fei, why are you provoking alienation?"

Qian Fei snorted and asked, "Did I provoke alienation?"

Without waiting for anyone to respond, he looked at Sang Zhi again: "Little sister, I've been instigated?"

Sang Zhi shook her head: "No."

Qian Fei spread his hands innocently in front.

Sang Zhi grasped the seat belt and added the sentence intentionally and seriously: "This brother really doesn't look like a good guy."

On hearing that, Duan Jiaxu's eyelids moved, looking at Sangzhi. As if thinking he had heard it wrong, he repeated slowly: "I don't look like a good person?"

Sang Zhi ignored him.

"Okay." Duan Xuan's lips lingered saltily and said meaningfully, "I'm not a good person."

Pretending not to hear, Sangzhi looked out the window.

After a few seconds, she seemed to hear it, and a word came from him.