Chapter 22

It was getting dark.

The street lights on the side had not yet turned on, and Duan Xu's eyes were deeper. He looked at Mulberry with a steady look, his lips line was a little straight, he couldn't see his mood, and he didn't do anything else.

This quietness is like the calmness before the storm.

Sang Zhi added nervously and anxiously: "None of my parents ever hit me."

Duan Jiaxue speciously said, "I hit you?"

Sang Zhi gave him a sigh of relief, looking at him, "No?"

Duan Jiaxu laughed: "Did I say no?"

"..."

His eyelids moved, and he suddenly noticed a particularly noticeable mark on the childlike clean school uniform. Positioned next to the neckline, it was obviously scalded by soot.

Duan Jiaxu glanced for a moment, thinking he was wrong, and slowly got closer.

PROMOTED CONTENT

Linisin ang dugo sa 3 araw! Kalimutan ang hypertension!
Heart Keep

Top Plastic Surgeon: If You Have Wrinkles, Do This Before Bed
Vichen

Bad Breath Due To Parasites! A Simple Way To Cleanse The Body!
Skin Tags Remover
Sang Zhi thought that he really wanted to teach her, clenched his lips, looked jealous, and flattened his hands behind him, timidly before him.

Duan Xiaoxu's throat knot rolled down and pointed at her collar: "How did you get it?"

Sang Zhi froze and looked in the direction he was pointing. Only then did you find a mark on the clothes. She subconsciously choked with her fingertips, and did not choke off.

"Child," Duan Jiaxu asked in a low voice, "Someone bullied you?"

Sangzhi nodded hesitantly.

Duan Jiaxue's complexion became unsightly for a moment. She subconsciously checked for a wound on her body and frowned. "Why not tell your brother?"

"I don't want to trouble you. My brother asked me to be honest, don't bother you." Sang Zhiwen swallowed, "I didn't plan to hide it, I will tell my parents when I go back."

Duan Jiaxu patience asked: "Have you hit you?"

Sang Zhi thought about it and shook her head: "Just patted my face, took me twenty dollars, and then asked me to give them money tomorrow."

"Why did you run there?"

"My friend asked me to go." Thinking of Yin Zhenru, the childish mood worsened again, and the volume decreased slightly. "She felt scared and asked me to go together."

Duan Jiaxu's words brought a few absurdities: "Why didn't she tell the parents?"

"Because those people said, tell the parents to come to our school every day to find us." He asked, and Sangzi answered, "so she dare not tell the parents."

Hearing that, Duan Jiaxu squatted down and looked down at her.

Then suddenly came out the sentence: "Extend your hand."

He obviously didn't want to give her something. Sangzhi looked at him suspiciously, didn't move, and held out his hand after a short while.

Duan Jiaxu raised her hand and hit her palms unexpectedly.

The strength was light, but it seemed to be clapping her.

Sang Zhi immediately retracted his hand: "What are you doing?"