Chapter 34

Small two-bed room, the other bed is empty. At this moment there was only one person in the ward applauding. The room was too quiet, looking empty and lonely. He lay flat on the bed, his throat knot slipped, and he didn't speak.

The corners of the lips are straight and there is no expression on the face. Can't see what is thinking.

Without hearing his consent, Sangzhi did not dare to go in, and could only ask again: "Can you?"

Duan Jiaxu opened his mouth and asked softly, "Did you eat?"

"I just went to buy some bread nearby," Sanji blinked, hesitantly walked to him, and handed him the bag, "I also bought a box of oolong tea."

"Eat enough to eat this?" Duan Jiaxu glanced. "Let's take a takeaway."

Sang Zhi shook her head: "I'm not too hungry."

PROMOTED CONTENT

Linisin ang dugo sa 3 araw! Kalimutan ang hypertension!
Heart Keep

Bad Breath Due To Parasites! A Simple Way To Cleanse The Body!
Skin Tags Remover

Top Plastic Surgeon: If You Have Wrinkles, Do This Before Bed
Vichen
Duan Jiaxu: "You haven't eaten anything yet, why aren't you hungry?"

"Just not hungry." Sangzhi put the bag on the table next to him, turned around and moved the chair at the end of the bed to the bed, slow motion. . "

Duan Jiaxu stared at her, and suddenly smiled, and said nothing.

Sang Zhi sat on the chair, took out the bread, and whispered, "I just asked the nurse, you have to lie flat for six hours, and then get out of bed after twelve hours."

"Ok."

Sangzhi took a bite of bread and muttered, "Then you can't eat now, you have to eat liquid food this week. It seems to take three days."

Duan Jiaxu listened indifferently, and replied: "Um."

Then the room was quiet.

All that was left was the whispering little noise that emanated when eating.

There was heating in the ward, and it didn't take long for Sangzi to feel warm. She stood up and took off her coat, and folded it a few times to hang on the chair.

He noticed her movements, Duan Jiax glanced, fixed his eyes for a few seconds, and then said lightly, "What skirt do you wear in this winter?"

The silence was suddenly broken.

Sangzhi Nana looked up, matching his slightly raised eyes.

This tone is the same as her mother catching her in autumn without wearing autumn pants.

To some extent, this person is like a combination of her father, her mother, and her brother. At home, I was kept under control, and Sanzhi didn't want to come over and was under control.

"This is a long skirt." Sangzhi lowered her head and continued to hold the bread. "You can wear it if you want."

"..."

Duan Jiaxu glanced over her.

She eats exactly the same as before, with a big cheek, like a little puffer fish. He wanted to laugh a little, and he was afraid of getting a wound. He said softly: "This side is colder than Nanwu side. You just have to pay attention to it, you are sick and not good."

Hearing this, Sang Zhi remembered the last time he came to Yihe. Suddenly it became difficult to swallow. She didn't look at him, took a sip of oolong tea, and nodded.