Chapter 80

Hearing that, Sangzhi looked back a little, raised his eyes, and met his lips with water. She was silent for two seconds, and suddenly stretched her leg to kick him, with a little annoyance in her words: "You are all day long ..."

Her words stopped, I was so embarrassed that I didn't have the rest to finish.

Duan Jiaxu immediately grabbed her ankle, her fingertips stabbed on top, and her strength was not heavy. He lowered his chin and laughed suddenly, "What's wrong?"

Sang Zhi pushed him away and jumped off the counter. "You go away, I want to cook dumplings."

Then she picked up the next bag.

Before waiting for Sang Zhi to take the next move, Duan Xie had already taken the bag from her. He was still laughing, his shoulders trembling slightly, and he made a fine laugh, deep and sexy.

PROMOTED CONTENT

Linisin ang dugo sa 3 araw! Kalimutan ang hypertension!
Heart Keep

Bad Breath Due To Parasites! A Simple Way To Cleanse The Body!
Skin Tags Remover

Top Plastic Surgeon: If You Have Wrinkles, Do This Before Bed
Vichen
Sang Zhi hit him and whispered, "What are you laughing at?"

Duan Jiaxu poured all the dumplings in the bag into the pot, with a smile in his words, and said gently: "If you don't want to, I will mention it next time. Don't get angry."

"..."

It shouldn't be, if you don't want to, just forget it.

I'll mention it again next time.

He also said such words in such a gentle and elegant tone.

Sangzhi is a little speechless. But she wasn't angry, and pursed her numb lips.

She gave him a spoon and opened the topic: "Are you going to eat too? You will be flying so early tomorrow, this one doesn't digest well. I want you to go to bed earlier, so I didn't plan to cook your portion." "

"Sleeping on the plane," Duan Jiaxu said, "It's a waste of time to sleep now."

"..."

Sang Zhi didn't know if it was his problem or his problem. Now he said a word casually, she could all want to crook and subconsciously misinterpret it to some aspect.

She glanced at him again and said nothing.

The dumplings fell into the pot, and the boiling water stopped boiling at this moment. Duan Jiaxu sprinkled some sugar in and hung the spoon next to him.

He drew a tissue and wiped his hands, staring at Sangzhi. Then she stooped down suddenly, supported her sides with both hands, and surrounded her between her and the counter.

"Let's wait." Duan Jiaxu kissed her chin again. "Just another kiss."

After cooking, Sang Zhi held Duan Xuan's bowl handed to her, and returned to the sofa, biting dumplings while watching TV. Not long after, Duan Jiaxu also came out with a bowl.

Sang Zhi asked casually, "Are you packed away?"

Duan Jiaxu said, "No, I will take it later."

"You remember to bring more clothes, don't bring too thick, it's not as cold here," said Sang Zhi, "then remember to eat more in the refrigerator, don't eat takeaway every day."

Duan Jiaxu heard.

Sang Zhi added: "I will go back to you if I have time."

Duan Jiaxu raised his eyelids, and the corners of his lips bent inexplicably, without speaking.