Chapter 51

When talking to her, Duan Xia always bowed her head habitually, leaning down slightly, looking up at her.

The two are close at hand.

The warmth spitting out of his mouth seemed to be felt by the mulberry, and he also took on the faint smell of tobacco that he used to. His eyebrows were low, with broken light and confusion.

Sanji's eyelashes moved, and he took a step back uncomfortably, and said subtly, "How can you say that kind of thing?"

Duan Jiaxu slowly stood upright and calmly said, "This is not, I want to be a polite hooligan."

"..."

"If you don't like to listen." Duan Xia bent his lips, bent down again, and moved in the direction of her. "Then I will--"

Sangzhi stretched her face and grasped the hem of the clothes nervously: "Directly."

With only a few centimeters to go, Duan Xu suddenly stopped his motion, glanced upwards, and looked at her.

The little girl's eyes were large and round, clear and bright, and he was full of them. Perhaps she had never experienced such a thing, her expression was a bit stiff, and she seemed to forget her breathing.

Still pretending to be unmoved.

Duan Jiaxu straightened up and laughed softly: "Forget it."

Sang Zhi was relieved for a moment, and a little bit lost.

"Be polite." Duan Jiaxu raised her hand and tapped the corners of her eyes, her voice was low, dumb, and ambiguous, "I'm afraid you will cry."

At this time, it was already over ten o'clock. Because it was a collective life, Sangzhi didn't want to affect his housemates' schedules, so he planned to go back and wash up early.

Duan Jiaxu sent her downstairs.

Sang Zhi turned around and was about to say goodbye to him, and suddenly found that his gaze was looking away for a few seconds. She looked at the situation and found a couple who were hugging and kissing reluctantly.

"..."

At this point in time, there are a couple of couples who will return after the appointment.

At night, the light is dim, and their faces are almost invisible, so they are generally intimately indifferent.

Sang Zhi has seen it many times, and it has long been strange.

But she was applauded by this time, and she looked there thoughtfully, which made her feel awkward again.

"Then I'll go back." Sang Zhi coughed and pulled his attention back abruptly. "Compliment Brother, it's so late, pay attention to your car."

Duan Jiaxu retracted his gaze and suddenly asked, "I've been chasing for three days, can't I hold a hand?"

"..." Sang Zhi looked at him blankly and couldn't help saying, "Why are you chasing?"

"Huh?" Duan Jiaxu looked up. "No?"

"I just remind you that you can't chase people like this."

Duan Jiaxu said, "What should we do?"

"Why do you still ask me?" Sang Zhi frowned and said, "Do you want me to teach you how to chase me?"

Duan Jia paused, and said without skin or face, "No?"

"..."

"If I just reminded you, even if you walked through the back door, you don't have to go in." Sang Zhi was serious. "You can check it online or ask someone."