Chapter 11

Sang Yan closed her eyes and took off her shoes a second time. He walked quickly to Sang Zhi, took her cell phone, and lowered his eyes expressionlessly, trying to hang up the phone.

Light up the screen to see, but it is not the call interface he intended.

It is the main interface of the mobile phone.

No call history at all.

He reacted instantaneously, his stomach tingling with irritation, and he smiled instead: "You devil, do you play me?"

Sang Zhi blinked and said innocently, "I didn't say I hit."

Sang Yan said coolly, "Who did you just talk to?"

Sang Zhi moved to the other side of the sofa: "I'll do it again."

"..."

"You just made me wait for death, and I wasn't nonsense. I am now," Sang Zhi suddenly remembered that he had taken the mobile phone and wanted to grab it back, "I have finished the exercise now, and I will call now."

Sang Yan stared at her for a long while, without stopping, gave her cell phone obediently.

"Okay, you fight."

This development is different from what Sang Chi imagined. She glanced at him, a little suspicious, and didn't want to lose the battle, so she opened the address book slowly.

Watching her move, Sang Yan said lightly, "It's my turn to fight after the fight."

"I'm not bad again." Fangzhi frowned. "What would you tell me about my parents?"

"I don't want to say you," Sang Yanpi said with a smile, "I'm talking about beating."

"..."

"It's okay, you can sue." Sang Yan got up to close the window, and closed the curtains by the way. "Say everything you want to say, say what you want to say, it's my turn."

The room was dark for a moment, like a prelude to the rain.

Sangzhi's anger was reduced by more than half, and he began to feel uneasy: "... If you hit me, Dad will kill you when he returns."

"Okay." Sang Yan didn't care. "I'll wait for him to come back and kill me."

"..."

Sang Yan didn't look at her, looked around the living room, then picked up the feather duster on the TV, and made two silent gestures in her hand, slowly said: "Little devil, do you want your brother to come or come by yourself?"

Sangzhi stared at the thing in his hand and didn't answer.

Sang Yan also didn't seem to want her response: "That brother passed?"

Realizing that the situation was upside down, San Zhi suddenly called him: "Brother."

Sang Yan answered idly: "Okay, my brother passed by himself."

Watching him step by step. Sang Zhi was silent for two seconds, staring at him with a pair of eyes and said, "I was wrong."

"..."

"I'm sorry brother, I will never do this again."

"..."

Kind of meeting the wind to the rudder.

"I don't have to do this already." Sang Yan always eats soft, throwing the feather duster away. "Be obedient every day, don't always go against me, my brother will bring you delicious every day, you know?"

Sangzhi said uncomfortably.

Sang Yan: "So am I going out?"

Sang Zhi looked over at him, and suddenly asked, "Brother, who are you going to find?"