Chapter 52

Sang Zhi felt aggrieved and failed to be like him, and did not know what to do with shame. She rubbed her cheek with the back of her hand and asked, "What did you just do?"

Duan Jiaxu didn't understand: "What's wrong?"

Sangzhi stared at him, forcing himself to calm down, pretending to be euphemistic: "I'm not asleep, I know what you do."

Duan Jiaxu laughed wildly: "So what did I do?"

Looking at this picture that he was never serious and calm, Sang Zhi really wanted to tear his mouth. At this time, she suddenly remembered the suggestions that her two roommates had given her.

——If he hits you, you will go back.

The rising heat on her face seemed to stun her mind.

Sang Zhi had an extremely impulsive thought, and she raised her eyes and said quietly, "Come here."

PROMOTED CONTENT

Linisin ang dugo sa 3 araw! Kalimutan ang hypertension!
Heart Keep

Top Plastic Surgeon: If You Have Wrinkles, Do This Before Bed
Vichen

Bad Breath Due To Parasites! A Simple Way To Cleanse The Body!
Skin Tags Remover
She looked so aggressive that she was about to slap him in the next second. Duan Jiaxu did not resist at all, and he obediently passed over: "What?"

Sangzhi: "Come on again."

Duan Jiaxu: "Speak to me quietly?"

Mulberry didn't say a word.

When the distance is about ten centimeters.

Sang Zhi raised his head violently, breaking the jar and smashing, quickly kissed his side, and recovered in less than a second. Then she stared at him because she didn't expect it, and suddenly became a bit stiff. She said blankly, "You just did this."

"..."

It happened that the bell rang and the teacher was already standing at the podium. The vacant space beside Sang Zhi also sat down with a few students who just ran in.

Sang Zhi looked back.

A fast heartbeat is like jumping out of the body. After returning from reason, more than finally regret, finally relived the joy of a game.

I can feel with Yu Guang that Duan Xiaoxuan's gaze is still on her body.

Sang Zhi pretended to take the water glass and sip, posing an atmosphere that did not take the matter just to heart.

After a while.

Duan Jiaxu laughed, speaking with a slight breath, seemed to be in a very good mood, but felt unbelievable, and said, "There is such a good thing."

"..."

It was as if she had put on an attitude. She looked back violently and said deliberately: "The act I just did doesn't mean that I mean that to you."

"Doesn't that mean?" Duan Xia raised an eyebrow. "Aren't you a hooligan?"

Sang Zhi was righteous: "You come first."

"That's the case since then?" She was so deceived to see her, Duan Xu didn't explain, and said in a timid manner, "If I play hooligan, do you play too?"

Sang Zhi paused and looked at him for a few seconds. He didn't want to be found by him. She actually felt that she had taken advantage. She thought about it and said coldly, "If you dare to do this again, I will tell my brother."

Duan Jiaxu: "Call your brother to hit me?"

Sangzhi: "Yes."

Duan Jiaxu didn't care much and said, "Okay, you call him."