Chapter 18

It can't be one meter two at all.

Sang Zhi picked out the key words.

One meter two, no.

Reverse the order and connect again.

Not one meter two.

Sang Zhi was completely attracted by a few words. She didn't notice what Sang Yan said to the people next to her, and she didn't notice what the lying person looked like.

At this time, the sun was bright, and although it was overcast under the tent, it was not cold, and the sweltering temperature was everywhere. Her face was blushed slightly, and her mood was a little fretful, and she couldn't stand his inexplicably dirty water.

"Where am I not one meter two." Although Sang Zhi felt that he did not need to confirm this, he still couldn't help thinking about it. "I've been one meter five or five. Where can I get one meter two?"

"It's all five or five? That classmate, you look like--" Sang Yan didn't care, and flipped through the list. "It's pretty short."

"..."

"Okay, you have to say it in advance. Otherwise, it's easy to misunderstand."

"..."

Could it be that she would say "I'm one meter five and five" when she sees someone?

The whole thing is like showing off.

"See for yourself whether the numbers on the clothes match the list." Later, Sang Yan pushed the person next to him, "Don't sleep, help me brother."

The person who had been lying on his back moved twice before raising his face from his arms.

Sang Zhi looked at the situation.

The man's appearance was drowsy, his eyes were half-squint, and he seemed a bit uncomfortable with the brightness. I haven't seen it in a few months, and his hair has grown a bit, covering his eyebrows, and has been sleeping a bit. The complexion is cold white, but the lip color is as bright as rouge.

The evil spirits are not gradually divided, and they become more attractive.

Duan Jiaxu sat up slowly, leaned back, and looked awake, lazily responding: "Huh?"

Sang Zhi stared at him for two seconds, his heart pounding, and suddenly looked back, pretending not to see the same. She found something to do for herself and, according to Sang Yan, looked for her name and number on the list on the table.

0155.

Sang Zhi looked down at the number on her chest, and then said to Sang Yan, "That's right."

"Your number is quite interesting," Sang Yan said leisurely. "It seems as if the whole world doesn't know you are one or five."

Sangzhi was upset: "This is not my choice."

Hearing the conversation between the two, Duan Jiaxu raised his eyelids. He noticed Sangzhi and the clothes she was wearing, his eyebrows raised, and his drowsiness disappeared for the most part.

Then suddenly laughed out loud.

Sang Zhi heard and looked.

I saw him staring at the clothes on his body, lowering his jaw and smiling, without any concealment. The meaning is especially obvious, that is, she is laughing at her blatantly.

This reaction made Sang Zhi immediately think of the class uniform that her grandma was not willing to wear. Her ears gradually became hot, took a deep breath, and walked angrily to the side.